Chapter 17

Hello guys here I am with the next part. Enjoy it.

Evening:

At RM:

All elders are in serious discussion. When youngsters came there from office they didn't understand anything. They stood confusedly looking at them. Noticing their presence they called them."arey you all came. Come have a seat all of you. We are waiting for you only. "Said mami happily .

"What the... why are you all waiting for us.?"said arnav weirdly looking at the family smiling faces. Others also confused by their happiness.

"We are talking about your marriages only. It is only one week left for your marriages. We all totally forgot about that because of my accident. "Said shashi.

"Ha we have to do so many things. Still we didn't do shopping for marriage. We have done shopping for engagement only."said mami.

"Ha ha we have to do preparations for Roka, haldi, sangeet, marriage.  So many pending works are there. "Said manohar.

"Ha and not to forget about to call panditji to perform all the rituals. " Said nani happily.

"We have to make a call to the relatives, neighbors  about the marriages.  Don't know from where to start."said Garima tensedly.

"Arey garima. Cool down. Shyam beta is there na. He will make all the  arrangements."said Madhumathi.

"What the....."said shyam.

"Hey it is my line."said arnav.

"You are saying me!!! To arrange all for the marriages. Buaji.I am only one person.But you are saying me to manage four marriages at a time.  Buaji for god sake I am a lawyer not any event manager. "Said shyam amusedly.

"So you won't make arrangements for my marriage also BB. For my marriage.... for your choti marriage. " Said kushi crying. All looked at her feeling sad but she winked at them and smiled without the notice to shyam. Everyone understood that she is doing some kind of drama. By seeing that NK also continued his emotional blackmail. "Ha BB we thought you as our elder brother.  But you are not even ready to make the preparations for our marriage."shyam nodded sideways as no. Arnav rolled his eyes for their acting. All are suppressing their smiles. Then payal continued "I thought BB will be happy for our marriages because we will stay here only na after marriage so he will be happy I thought "said payal faking crying.  Shyam opened his mouth wide for that statement. "Ha di you are right BB don't want us to be in the house. So for that only he is not ready to do preparations."Said lavanya faking hurt. Shyam nodded no."I dont know that by being lawyer and dealing with cases you became this selfish that you are not ready for our marriage. "Said aman by turning his head sideways. "Shyamji what is wrong with you?why are you hurting them. I didn't know that you are thinking like that about them. "Said anjali dramatically. Shyam looked at her blankly not knowing what to answer to all of them.

That's it. By seeing his face everyone bursted into laughing. Shyam didn't understand why they are laughing.

"Oh my god!!!BB look at your face.  Its lost all the colors."said akash.

"BB. Dont you know about princess.  How dramatic she is. Then why are you behaving like that. "Said arnav. Then shyam understood that it is all his choti antics.

"Saitan ki bache. You are teasing me from that time. Wait I will not leave you."said shyam. With that all girls and NK started running and shyam is chasing them. Atlast finally he cornered all of them and all said sorry by holding their ears. Shyam smiled looking their antics. All again went to hall.

"Enough of joking now. So after three days it will be roka and engagement.  Then haldi, sangeet and marriage. What you guys will say. Is it ok for you. "Asked nani.

"Ok nani."said all of them

"So as decided first payash and amaya wedding and afternoon lavan marriage followed by arshi marriage atlast."said mama.

"Aman beta bring priya also from hostel tomorrow. She will stay in RM till marriage. Afterward you can take her to your house. "Said manohar.

"Ok uncle. "Said aman

"So we will complete Shopping tomorrow. "Said nani.

"No one are not going anywhere. Whatever the things you need to buy you get from online Shopping. "Said shyam.

"And we can get the catalogues from AR also. You can select from them." said Arnav.

Everyone agreed to them. Then arnav said "nani as we will be busy in marriage preparations we should finish all the pending work in two days. So shall we go to study room." asked arnav . "You can go but after freshening. "Said nani. Youngsters all freshened and meet in study room within half an hour. As all of them know that arnav want to say something.

In study room:

"Ok. You guys already know that we dont have that much work as we completed up to date. So after our marriages we can start our investigation. "Said arnav.

"Yeah. It will be good"said shyam.

"Coming to marriage preparations all women will take care of Shopping and things needed for puja. But remember dont go out anyone without security. " Said shyam.

"One more thing keep an eye on all of the decorators or guests whoever it may be. We should not trust that ashutosh.  He can do anything. "Said arnav. Everyone agreed to both of them.

"Nk fix cameras in all angles in the entire both mansions. "Said aman.

"Ha and connect it to all of our mobiles. "Said arnav.

"So we men will take care about decorations food etc all things. "Said arnav. Everyone nodded.

"And one more thing dont forget to enjoy the marriage in all these tensions. "Said arnav smilingly.

"Afterall we can get a chance only  once to marriage. "Said shyam.

"It means if you get chance then you will marry again."asked anjali furiously.

"Ha di . So it is the reason why BB is saying like this . How can I forget that.?"said NK.

"What is it?"asked anjali. Shyam looked at him confusedly.

"Do you remember that day guys when BB is hugging one girl and said that he is ready to marry her."said NK.

"Ha di. NK is saying true only. I also saw BB that day."said akash.

"Me too"said payal.

"Me too"said lav. By now shyam understood again they are playing prank on him. So he said "oh really NK when is that day. Morning or afternoon. When  it happened?. What are you doing that day there? "Asked shyam.

By listening question after question from his BB,NK looked at him and  smiled sheepishly. And said "I am hungry guys.  I want to eat."hurriedly went from there and followed by lav and payash.

"Why they are going without answering"asked anjali furiously.

"You still didn't understand di"asked kushi.

"It means they fooled me."exclaimed  anjali ."I will not leave them"said and went outside.

Everyone laughed and went for dinner.

So this is it. Please vote and comment.