Chapter 24

Hello guys here is the next part.

"Arnav "that person called and ran to him and hugged him.

Family is looking at the scene with shock. Then they heard another word from the person standing behind the first person.

"Papa"called that second person and ran to arnav and hugged him.

Shock would be a short word for the current situation raizadas are feeling. They didn't find words to speak. Arnav is the first one to come out of the shock.

"What the.. who are you people? "Said arnav freeing from the hug. Everyone also came out from their trance.

"What are you talking arnav. You don't know us. "Asked that person.

"I am saying that only. Who are you people. How dare you call be with my first name."asked arnav angrily.

"You have forgotten your sheetal and arav . How could you forget your wife and son?  How could you arnav?" asked sheetal crying.

"Whattt!!! My wife. Are you mental? My wife is here only with me. See this is my wife. My princess. My love."Said  arnav showing kushi.

"How could you say like that arnav? Is it you only. You said that you love me, I am the only reason for your living, Me and arav are your life. Then they all are lies. Say na arnav"asked sheetal crying bitterly.

"Papa.You have forgotten your prince.
Did you got hurt papa. Have you forgotten your memory.  Say na papa" asked arav crying.

Everyone in the family looking at them not understanding anything. They didn't understand what should talk.

"First everyone sit. Come .we will talk after sitting. "Said manohar.

Everyone sat in the hall. Hp brought water for sheetal. She drank it and calmed.

"Ok now say beta. Who are you. From where did you come. How do you know our arnav beta. What is the proof that our arnav is your husband." Asked shashi.

"My name is sheetal. I am orphan. I used to stay in orphanage. I struggled very hard and studied well. I got scholarship and went to London for higher studies.  There i met arnav and eventually we had fallen in love with each other. Then we got married there only as we dont have anyone to each other. We then came back to Delhi and started living in a small house. Everything is fine for three to four months. I don't know what happened but one day arnav didn't came back to home. I am searching him from that time onwards. But no use. In these time only I got pregnant and I had delivered arav. Suddenly after two and half year he came back to us. We were very happy. But that happiness didn't lived long. Again after 6 months he disappeared. I am searching for him then somebody send me this address that my husband is here. So I came here to know whether it is true or not. But I didn't expect that my husband will introduce another girl as his wife." said sheetal Crying .

"You are asking me proofs right. Come with me to my place I will show you enough proofs.  "Said sheetal again.

"What the hell..."arnav shouted and said" I myself get married to you. Are you nuts. I am seeing your face for first time. How will I marry you."?asked arnav.

"Arniee please calm down. We will sit and talk about this. Dont get angry. Calm down please."said kushi to calm him.

Sheetal flinched at his anger. She didn't see him angry this much. Whatever she know is arnav is sweet loving person. But here arnav is getting angry.

"Ok first tell me what you know about arnav. "Asked shyam.

"He is sweet and caring person. Very understandable. But I don't know why I used to get feeling that he is hiding something from me.  But today I got cleared. So he is hiding that he has a family. Why arnav. Once you should have said to me. I would have come with you. But why you left me."asked sheetal.

"You are saying that arnav is sweet. Which is impossible. You are lieing." said NK.

"Why would I  lie about my husband. what Is the need for me to lie."asked sheetal.

"Because you are behind our property. You want to destroy us. I think that ashutosh only send you here."said aman

"What property you are taking about. I don't know anything about your property. I just want my arnav. Please send him with me. I don't want anything from you other than my husband. Please send him with me." Said sheetal pleading.

"Dont you dare to call my arnav. He is my arnieee. If once again I heard you calling him my husband I will kill you with my hands. "Said kushi angrily.

"What do you think of yourself. If you say some stupid stories that we will believe you. "Asked anjali.

"We are here with him from childhood. We know each and every thing of him. If you say you are his wife we should believe it. No we won't believe  you and your stories. "Said akash.

"We have full faith on our bhai. "Said payal, lavanya, priya same time.

"And ha from where did you brought this baby. You have trained him also. You should have at least some shame to play with the feelings of the child."said anjali.

"Stop it all of you. I don't know what are you talking about. But I am saying true only. Please believe me. I don't want anything from you .I want only arnav please."pleaded sheetal.

"I love my papa so much. Please give me my papa back to me. I am missing him so much. We love him a lot. Please I will give you all the money which I have with me. I want my papa.  Please give me back my papa." asked arav.

"Ok . We will come to your house and see the proofs. "Said shashi.

"Whattt. You are believing her. You don't trust me. I didn't do anything babuji. Believe me."said arnav.

"Hp "called shashi. Hp came there.
"Show them guest room."said and hp went from there. "Beta go and take rest. We will go to your house tomorrow together. "Said shashi.

Sheetal nodded and went from there by taking arav with her.

"Aman I want immediate back ground check on sheetal. I want report by tomorrow morning before I wake up" said shashi sternly.  Aman went from there to call his men. Then turning towards arnav shashi said"Beta I have full trust on you. But beta I will ask one thing you say it truly and genuinely. The love which sheetal is showing is genuine. Is it correct or not." Arnav nodded as yes. "I also observed one thing first. When sheetal came here first and hugged you we all are shocked first. But I have observed you. You didn't felt shocked but felt happy at first. Then you acted as shocked. Is it correct or not. "Asked arnav. Arnav again nodded as yes. Everyone looked at him shocked. "It means you know her first only."asked kushi. Arnav nodded his head.

"I can say one thing you felt happy by seeing them but I know that you are not seeing her with the look you are looking at kushi. It is different. I can now surely say that you are hiding something from us. What is it arnav?"asked shashi.

Arnav sighed and said"i am sorry that I hided this from you. I know sheetal and arav first only. Whatever sheetal is saying is true. Sheetal and arav belongs to arnav only. Sheetal is arnav's wife and arav is arnav's son." said arnav looking at everyone.

"But sheetal is not my wife."said arnav. Everyone looked at him confusedly not understanding anything.

So what is the meaning of arnav words. Does anybody will guess?