Chapter 10

Hello guys . Here I am with  the next part. From here the flashback will start. I hope all are enjoying my story. I know arshi part is very less in the story. But the theme is based on family. So family content is more. Hope you all understand.

Flashback:

Sheeshmahal:

The whole mansion is decorated beautifully. It is looking like a newly wedded bride with all jewellery. All workers are running from here and there.  Why it will not they busy? After all it is their princess(aka arvind malik daughter) naming ceremony. Soon the guests are arrived and the naming ceremony started. Their princess is named as anjali malik. Everyone looked at the cuteness of the child and blessed her. Soon everyone went to their house after having dinner. Only family persons and close friends are remaining. All are seating in hall.

"Ceremony went good."said arvind.

"I think gudiya is tired now. Go and make her sleep" said ragini.(mother of shyam).

"Yeah. I am also tired very much. We will talk tomorrow. Good night. "Said ratna.

"I think we also should leave now. See you tomorrow arvind. "Said rakesh ( shyam's father).

Rakesh gupta:

Father of shyam and kushi. Business man. Works with arvind. They both are friends from childhood as they both are from lucknow only. Ratna is like sister to him. Loves ragini a lot. Shashi is distant relative to him but sees him as his younger brother as he was close to his  family. Loves all the children equally.

Ragini gupta:

Wife of rakesh gupta.Mother of shyam and kushi. Very Kind hearted person. Loves  her husband a lot. Ratna and ragini are friends from college. As their marriage is happened to both friends their friendship also grew stronger. Loves all the children equally.

Avinash mathur:

Husband of Madhumathi mathur. Father of aman mathur. Business partner of arvind and rakesh. They all become one family. Very good and humble person.

So arvind, ratna, ragini, avinash, rakesh has studied in same college. As time goes arvind fall for ratna and married her. Rakesh loves ragini and married her. And after finishing studies three friends has started construction business. With time it got succeeded. In the family meetings Avinash sees Madhumathi
and married her. Shyam was the first child borned. They all Pampered him a lot as he is the first child. Then as time process ratna gave delivery to anjali. As she is the first baby girl they showered her with lot of love. As time being processed after two years arnav has been borned to ratna. Being elder to him both anjali and shyam looked after him very carefully and loved him a much. Shashi is married to garima and went to delhi to stay there only. So now near to sheesh Mahal,  a small mansion is built and in that guptas and mathur's are lived. By then Madhumathi also gave birth to aman. Due to some complications in her pregnancy she lost the ability to become mother again. So aman had become her whole life.
Meanwhile gupta's are trying to have another child but 2 times got aborted. Atlast after six years of shyam borned they give birth to kushi.

This is the brief explanation of the past story. Now let us enter into it.

At hospital:

"Why is she not opening eyes? When will she wake up mami"asked arnav to ragini.

"Chote be quiet. She will wake up after sometime. She is small baby only. She will sleep a lot time."said  ratna.

"You also used to sleep like this only when you are small"said shyam.

After sometime kushi started moving and opened her eyes. Arnav started to jump by seeing that. All are happy by seeing that.

In sheeshmahal:

"They all are enjoying a lot. How many times we tried to kill them but nothing worked."said ashutosh angrily.

"Let them enjoy. Time will come for us also. Be patience."said subhadra malik to his son.

"Ma. When will our time comes. First we thought to finish only arvind. So we can get the whole property.But all of a  sudden he got married and then he started business. Then he grew heights in his business. Now we cant able to touch him. Everytime we used to do anything then it will be misfired. Four times we tried to kill that ratna by mixing poison in food. Every time that ragini will come in between at correct time and she used to lose the baby because of poison. Even that stupid Madhumathi had came between  once and she lost the ability to become mother. When we will get that right time to kill them. Now I think we should kill all of them it seems. "Said ashutosh gritting his teeth.

"We will look after into this afterwards. Don't show this anger towards them. Dont forget that we are good persons infront of them. Be careful. "Warned subhadra and he nodded.

After two years:

In these two years the bond between the children grew stronger. They used to care for each other.

In garden:

Arnav is playing in garden with toys when kushi came there and called him.

"Annav "called kushi in her baby language.

"Princess it's arnav not annav. Call again arnav."said arnav.

"Annav"said kushi.

"Ar-nav say it again"said arnav.

"An-nav"said kushi. Arnav sighed and turned his face otherside. Kushi thought that he got angry and went to stand infront of him.

"Annav ale you angly with me. Dont get angly. I cant see you angly. "Said kushi in baby language. (Arnav are you angry with me. Dont get angry. I cant see you angry).

"No princess I am not with you. How i will get angry on you. You are my only princess na. "Said arnav hugging her. Kushi giggled and hugged him.

"Ok come let's eat something. My princess will be hungry na."said arnav

"Ha annav .plincess  is vely hungly. Come we will eat."said kushi (ha arnav princess is very hungry).

With that both went inside the house to eat something. Inside arnav made kushi to sit on the chair. Aman ,shali are also came there to eat snacks.

"Hey princess. What are you doing" asked aman.

"No aman plincess. Only annav's plincess."said kushi loudly.(No aman princess  only arnav's princess)

Kushi will get irritated when anyone will call her princess. Only arnav should call her like that.Everyone admired their bond.

"Ok. Meri maa!! Arnav princess only. Now happy."said aman to which kushi smiled broadly.

"Amy when you know that she will get irritated why you call her as princess."asked shyam.

"Shyam bhai . You dont know how cute she will look when get irritated. "Said aman. Shyam shook his head as he will not change.

So this is it. How is it guys.