Chapter 13

Hello guys. Thank you for the support you are giving to me. Thank you for silent readers who are viewing this story. Please support me like this only. Here I am with my next part.

Flashback continues....

In RM:

Arnav decides to console kushi and went towards her princess. He called her after reaching there.

"Princess "called arnav. By looking at her Arniee she immediately went and hugged him and cried out.

"Shh shh princess dont cry. Please I cant see you like that. Dont cry jaan." said arnav patting her head while hugging.

"Arnie I cant believe that they are nor there. They didn't died arnie. Say it na it is not true. That they are alive. Please arniee."said kushi clutching his collar.

Not able to see his princess like that he said that "yes princess. You are right. They are not dead. They are safe only. It's just..."cutted by kushi"sachi arniee they are safe. Where are they?say na"asked kushi.

Arnav made her sit on the bed and he also stood beside her and taken her hands into his and said looking at her "you are my good princess na. You will listen to me right. You trust me right." asked arnav to which kushi nodded. "Then listen to me our parents are safe they went near your devimayya. As she is alone na so she called them so our parents are with her only. She is looking after them very carefully. They are very happy near devimayya. " said arnav.

"Arniee devimayya know everything na then how can she separate their parents from their children. It is not good na. "Asked kushi innocently.

"Yes princess it is not good. But our parents said that we are very good children that they will obey the words of their parents. If our parents go near devimayya also they will be strong and they won't cry at all. Especially their choti will be happy that their parents are going to devimayya. They said correct only na princess. You are strong na"asked arnav.

"Sachi arniee they said like that . Yes arniee I am strong. I won't cry. But how can I talk to them. How can I share anything "asked kushi innocently.

"Come with me"said arnav and taken kushi along with him and went and stood near window"look at the sky. The stars which are shining brightly in the sky are our parents. See how they are shining it means they are happy that they are near devimayya. Will you make them sad by crying "asked arnav.
It is a difficult task to console a 13 year child who lost parents. But he dont want his princess to be sad or to be alone. So he said the thing which make his princess happy for the time.

"No I won't cry and I won't make them sad."said kushi.

"You can share anything with them. You can talk to them from here daily. They will respond by shining. If you cry na they won't shine. Do you want them not to shine"asked arnav. kushi nodded  as no. "So be a good and brave girl. Dont cry. Ok. Now smile you are my good princess na.smile please " asked arnav. Kushi smiled lightly by looking at the sky. They both stood there only looking at the sky.

In guest room:

"Why anju?why it should happen like this? We were very happy na all of them together. Then what happened to our family"said shyam sadly.

"With whom we have to play.?with whom we have to talk? Who will pamper us now?who will scold us?who says what is right and wrong? Why we had to lost our parents"said anjali crying by sleeping in shyam lap.