Chapter 11

Hello guys. Sorry I didn't get time to write yesterday. So here I am with the next part.

After one year:

Now shyam is 9 years, anjali 8 years, arnav and aman 7 years, kushi is 3 years old. Today is the first day of school for kushi.

"Princess wake up. Today is your first day to school. You should not get late to school on first day bacha.  Wake up fast."said arnav waking his princess.

"Arnie please I want to sleep for sometime more."said kushi.  Arnav has told to kushi to call him as arnie guys.

"No you should get up now. I will make you ready if you get up now."said arnav.

"Really you will make me ready"asked kushi excitedly by waking up.

"Ha bacha. I will make you ready. Now go first do bath and come."said arnav. Kushi went from there and  did bath and dressed and come. Arnav made her to sit on the bed. He combed her hair neatly and done it into two ponytails. Then he made her to eat her breakfast with his hands. He tied tie , belt to her. Then they came to hall by taking their bags. Arnav is holding kushi hand in his one hand and carrying her bag in another hand.

In the hall:

"Are wah my gudiya has got ready. See how cute she is looking. "Said ratna by giving kiss to her to which kushi giggled.

"All of you four dont leave her alone. Check her on every break time . Ok." ordered arvind. Everyone nodded. Soon all of them finished their breakfast and went to school.

At school:

All of them went with kushi to live her near the classroom. Arnav went into classroom and made her sit in the chair and kept her bag beside her .

"Choti listen to the teacher. Dont get scared. ok. We will come to you in the break."said shyam. Kushi nodded.

"If you want water it is in the bag only. Drink it .ok."said anjali.

"Dont fight with others. If any problem is there tell to teacher. Ok choti."said aman.

"Princess learn the things whatever teacher will say to you. Ok. I will be there in break time. Ok."said arnav and kissed her on cheek and said "now smile."said arnav and kushi also smiled and gave kiss to arnav.

All went from there to their respective classes. As said all of them went to her in break time. They felt relief  when they saw that kushi is playing with others by laughing.  They went near her and made her eat snacks and went to their classes. At evening everyone went to her classroom and picked her and went to home.

Evening:

All are waiting in the hall for their choti as this is the first day to school for her. When children are coming inside the house they felt relief as they saw the smiling face of their choti.
Soon kushi also stared enjoying her school days. Like that with playing, teasing one year completed . In summer as they got holidays to school all family members went to delhi to enjoy their holidays.

Raizada mansion:

All are enjoying a lot. Children are busy in their world. All Pampered chiti a lot as she is the youngest one in all of them.

"Choti how is school.  You are enjoying it na"asked payal.

"Ha payal di . School is very nice.  I am enjoying  a lot."said kushi happily.