Chapter 6

Hello guys. Here I am with the next chapter.

Next day morning in RM:

All are eating their breakfast. Nani is discussing something with mami.

"Chotte I am going to talk to the panditji regarding marriages. We all elders are going to temple to talk to panditji. "informed nami to arnav.

"Ok nani. I will say to mohan to drop you guys."said arnav to nani to which she nodded.

Then nani called guptas and said the same thing and asked them to be ready to go to temple. All the three brothers went to gupta mansion to pick up the youngers to go to office.

Gupta mansion is beside to raizada mansion only. It is not far.

All the youngsters went to office while all the elders went to temple.

In office:

"Did you find out anything about the truck?"asked aman to his man in the phone.

"What????. Ok  leave it. Gather information about Malik's "exclaimed aman after hearing the response.

"Did they find anything "asked NK and akash entering into the cabin.

"No.The driver who owned the truck has met with an accident  yesterday night. My men gave the information just now. "Said aman disappointedly.

"I think they only did it."said akash to which both nodded as yes.

"Now what we will do?"asked Nk.

"The option of getting him through truck number has destroyed now. What next?"asked akash.

"Dont know. We have to wait for his next move. Until then my men will collect maximum information about that Malik's. "said aman. Both nodded and went from there.

In shyam  cabin:

"What happened shyam? you are looking worried."asked anjali.

"Thinking about the incidents that had happened. I am sure there is  Malik's hand in all these. After these many years again he is attacking us. Now what he want from us. I swear if he done anything to the families then he will see the worst side of me."said shyam angrily.

"I am also worried about that only. We dont know what he is upto now. We should be very careful. We can't lose anyone again. Once we had lost . Its enough. We can't  lose again."said anjali sadly with tears in her eyes.

"I remembered how much we faced difficulty in consoling both arshi in the past. Now I just want them to be happy. Dont get tensed anjali. We will do something. Dont worry. Please be strong. I will keep an eye on that Malik's activities. "Said shyam hugging her to which she nodded.

In arnav cabin:

"Arniee you sad na you will find out what Nikki is hiding.  Have you founded it?"asked kushi.

"Yeah princess. I had found out everything what they are doing. I had listened aman's conservation with akash and NK yesterday. They dont want to tell us about it. Actually NK car had hitted by truck and his car brakes are also removed by someone.  And someone has sent akash pictures with many girls in a  compromising position  to RM."Said arnav to kushi.

"But why anyone in the family doesn't inform us."asked kishi.

"They dont want to make us feel tensed."said arnav.

"Who do you think it has done?" questioned kushi.

"Who else??. Those Malik's only"said arnav gritting his teeth.

"Why they are behind us Arniee. I dont want to lose anyone now. "Said kushi worriedly hugging arnav.

"I will take care of everything jaan. You dont worry about all these and be strong. Dont tell anyone in the house that we know this matter. Let them open up. I will keep my resources to find those bastards. You please dont get emotional and dont cry please I can't see tears in your eyes. "Said arnav hugged her and kissing her hair.

"Acha you know na our elders went to temple to fix the marriage date. When you want our marriage should happen."asked arnav to kushi by facing her to change her mind.

"I want our marriage to happen at last. So then I can stole the shoes of akki and nikki in their marriage. " Said kushi excitedly.

"Oh so you dont want to become mine fast. I thought you will say that our marriage should be first. But I think you are nat desperate as me."said arnav moving aside from her as pretending to be sad.

"No no no Arniee. It's not like that. I am also desperate as you to be yours. Just to ....."said kushi but cutted by arnav.

"Acha!!! Sooo show me how desperate you are about me."said arnav with a smirk on his face by coming close to her.

"Oh... I ..."stammered kushi by moving backwards.

"Oh .. I..  what jaan. Show me na"said arnav by locking her in between his hands.

Kushi blushed more and become red apple now. Arnav leaned towards her and kissed her on right cheek and then left cheeks and slowly eyed towards her lip. Kushi blushed more and hid her in his chest. Arnav hugged her back smilingly.

So guys elders went to temple to talk about four marriages. One is payash , other is lavanya and NK, and aman and priya marriage  and our arshi marriage.

Evening at GM(Gupta Mansion):

All guptas and raizadas are in GM only discussing about the marriage dates. All youngsters are arrived there from office. All are seated in the hall.

"Next Saturday will be the good day for engagement. Do you have any objections with it. All four engagements will be done on that day."said nani. Everyone nodded as no. "So engagements are on next Saturday ".declared nani.

"Engagements  after 10 days one good day is there and after one month another auspicious day is there. We are thinking about the first option. As sisters marriage should not be done same time we thought to do both arshi and payash marriage once in the morning and amaya(aman and priya) and lavan marriage in the evening on same day. What do you guys will say" asked nani to all of them.

"No nani. First you do amaya and payash marriage in morning and lavan marriage in afternoon and ours marriage at evening ."said arnav.

"But why like that"asked shyam.

"My princess want to enjoy all the marriages. If she is married first only means she cant be able to enjoy."said arnav. All are smiled to them and agreed to it.

So here is it. Hope you all enjoy it.