Chapter 8

Hello guys. Here is the next part.

So all the family members came outside the room and stood shocked by the surroundings. They cant believe that they are in that place. Why will kidnapper keep them in this place. What he want to convey by this kidnap. These thoughts are running in all minds. But the main question  is how the kidnappers entered into this place easily. Suddenly mobile ringing sound came and all went in the direction of ringtone. They went outside and stood shocked. There vehicles are infront of them. And mobile is ringing from one car. It is stopped ringing. Then they went near the car. There one note is sticked to the car. Aman taken that note and started to read aloud.

"Surprise.  How is it. Have you expected to be in that place. No na. I know. This is just to show you that what I am capable of. If I can kidnap all of you at once then I can easily kill all of you at once. If I can enter to your place that much easily. Then I can enter your life's easily and can destroy your lives. Wait for my next move. Be ready to hear the bad news. Till then try as much as you can to protect yourselves from me. Byeeeee."

So the kidnappers have kept them in their place i.e., RM. Yes guys kidnappers had kept them in the store room of RM.

They are thinking the possible ways of him to enter into house. But their thoughts have been broken by a phone call.  Arnav lifted the call. It is an unknown number.

"Hello ASR here."said arnav. By hearing the response from that side he shocked. "What??? Which hospital. Ok we are coming."said arnav. All family members are looking at him worriedly by hearing the hospital name.

"Shashi uncle had met with an accident. He is admitted in city hospital. Come let us go."said arnav worriedly.  All members shocked by listening this and went to hospital.

At hospital:

"Shashi gupta. Accident case"asked akash.

"In First floor ICU."said the receptionist.

All went towards ICU. Operation is going on. After waiting for 10 minutes  doctor came out. Shyam rushes to him. "How is he? Is he fine? What happened?"questioned shyam worriedly.

"Relax. His Head is got injured lightly but his legs are injured severely . He is out of danger. But I dont think he is capable to walk again. Let us try it in future. For now he is fine."said doctor.

"Can we see him "asked lavanya.

"You can see him after shifting to the ward."informed doctor and went away.

"What is happening with our families? "Said nani worriedly.

"What is this jiji? If anything happens to him how can i able to live." Said garima crying.

"Nothing is happened now garima. See our shashi is out of danger. You please dont cry."said Madhumathi.

"I think this is the work of that Malik's only "whispered aman to akash and NK. Both nodded as yes.

"If it is done by them only na. I won't live them" said shyam angrily. Anjali is calming him down.

"Arniee.  Nothing will happen to babuji  na. He will be able to walk again  na."asked kushi to arnav. To which arnav just hugged her and nodded.

Payal and lavanya are crying for their father and akash and NK are consoling them. After one hour shashi shifted to the ward and everyone went to see him. His head is covered with bandage and legs are bandaided fully. By seeing him everyone as tears in their eyes. He is still unconscious due to sedatives effect. After seeing him all came out leaving garima with him.

"Only two persons can stay here. I think you all should go home now. Me and anjali will be here."said shyam.

"No. I will stay here. You all go home. Anyway its night only. You all can come in morning."said garima coming out of room.

"Yes. All of you go home and take rest.  It is a very tiring day to everyone. I will accompany garima here."said Madhumathi.

"Ok. We will come in morning. If anything needed call us. Dont stress yourself  Amma. Babuji is fine. You also take rest. Ok."said shyam to which garima  nodded. With that everyone went to home.

At GM:

Everyone thought to stay in GM only.
All are seated in living room.

"I think we should postpone the engagement. "Said arnav.

"Ha. I will ask the panditji to fix another date for engagement."said nani. And everyone agreed to it.

"Arnav beta. I think there is Malik's hand in  all this."said mama.

"Ha. The recent happenings in the house are also examples for that."said mami.

"What happened recently in the house."asked arnav pretending that he dont know anything. Family narrated everything to him.

"He is thinking he can destroy us easily. But it is not easy to touch us. He has done a big mistake by kidnapping us. Now he has to face the wrath of the ASR."said arnav angrily.

"You people dont worry. We are there na. We will look into this. You please dont take stress about it. We will not let him win this time. Years back he did a mistake by killing our parents.  Now I won't allow him to do any harm to anyone. "Said shyam gritting his teeth.

"You people take rest. Dont worry about anything. We will look after into this."said aman.

Nani, mami ,mama went to take rest.
All youngsters are thinking deeply what should be done.

"How he entered the house which is with tight security."said shyam.

"Let us check the CCTV footage."said NK.

Everyone sat there and laptop is connected to big screen. They are very eager to know exactly what had happened. Thay are seeing it. A group of men are surrounded RM and made security unconscious. They entered into the house and made servants also unconscious. They are near 20 people. All faces are covering with masks. Then they entered with cars. They all shifted them from car to the room and went from there by sticking a note to car. NK switched off the tv.
Everyone looked at each other.

"We will discuss it later. Now go and take rest. Good night."said shyam. Everyone nodded and went to take rest.