Chapter 25

Hope you are enjoying my story.  Here is the next part.

"What do you mean by that arnav. You are saying that sheetal is arnav's wife. But you are also saying that she is not your wife. Will you explain it."asked manohar confusedly.  Everyone are eager to know and are looking at arnav.

Arnav looked at them and started. "Actually I was going to tell you now but suddenly their entry disturbed us.
When I used to study in london few members used to greet me as hi, good morning like that. But I don't know any of them. I thought that they may be studying in my class I only had not seen them. If I not wish them back they will feel bad. So I used to wish them back. I didn't give thoughts that time. But when I came back to delhi again the same scene repeated one day when I am waiting for the car as my car got repaired on a street. I thought maybe the person knows me as he studied with me. But a doubt had created that time in my mind. Once I went to hotel for meeting there unexpectedly I had seen one person who is exactly same like me. I had shocked by seeing the person. Then everything came into senses that the persons whoever used to wish me are actually wishing him. But the doubt is how come our names also same. So I said to my men to follow him for some days. Then only I came to know about sheetal and arav. I thought to tell you guys that time only but due to our kidnapping, accidents it skipped my mind. But my men has not stopped collecting evidences regarding him. Then they brought the file regarding him. By seeing the information I became shocked. Again I called my men to confirm whether the report is true or not. But they said that they also had got doubt on that and cross checked for 2 times. But the report is same. I didn't know what to do and how to say the matter to you. " Said arnav .

"What is that beta. What information you get that you are hesitating this much to say."asked shashi.

"That person name is also arnav...... full name ARNAV MALIK."said arnav.

Everyone gasped at him. They didn't understand anything. "What are you saying beta. How can it possible. Ashutosh had only one son. Then where is this arnav came from."asked manohar.

Gathering courage arnav said in a low voice" he is not ashutosh son. He is my twin brother. "Said arnav.

"Whatttt!!!! But how is this possible.  That day doctor said that your  twin brother had died."said nani

"You know it nani. From starting only you know it that I lost my twin brother. Then why anyone didn't say anything to me. Why nani?"asked arnav sadly.

"Beta its not that we purposely hid it from all of you but the situation is like that in family that time every woman are losing their children in the house. So we didn't want to remember the bad memories. So we didn't talk about that."said nani.

"But how come arnav's twin had survived and we didn't get to know that. "Asked aman.

"Because of that ashutosh malik we didn't get to know about him."said arnav angrily.

"What are you saying arnav?"asked shyam.

"Ashutosh had bribed the doctor and exchange my twin with another baby dead body.  Then he took my brother with him only. Not only that he kept exactly my name only to him. He fed all lies about us to him from his childhood only so that he can take revenge on us. Infact we can say he got succeeded in his part. Arnav hand is there in our kidnap. In fact he is the masterplan behind that. I don't know what happened after that incident he disappeared from the scene. I got information that he is hiding somewhere to protect him from ashutosh. What happened between them I don't know but I can say that he is in danger."said arnav.

"I cant believe that my another grandchild is alive. Don't know what we should feel. Happy that he is alive or feel sad that he hates us. Or feel  afraid that we may lose him. Why god why are you punishing my children like this. Let them leave in peace."said nani crying.

"Nani please don't feel bad. I won't let him go again. I promise you he will be with us. You don't worry. "Said arnav.

"But how will we find out where is he?" Asked shyam.

"My men are searching for him. We will get his information. Just be patience till then"said arnav.

"Ok guys I have something to say"said aman. Everyone looked at him like what else is remaining still.

"Actually I had enquired about subhadra malik. NK had said almost information what I had collected but still he didn't get something about subhadra at her college. I had got that information. "Said aman. Everyone looked at him to continue further.

"Subhadra malik has studied in the same college in which naniji has studied. "Said aman.

"It means ..."said nani understanding something.

"Yes nani she is the same subhadra which you heard through nanu and didn't see her face. It is the same subhadra who is your friend naina cousin. She is the same subhadra for which our mothers had lost their babies.  She is the same subhadra who has hand in killing our parents. She is the same subhadra who kidnapped us, separated arnav's twin, attacked  NK, degraded akash character, filled venom in ashutosh, dhruv and in arnav's twin against us. She is the same subhadra who is the reason for all our miseries. "Said aman angrily.

"Aman relax. Relax. Cool down. "Said priya to console him by rubbing his back.

"You are saying to me cool down priya. How can I cool down when u know the reason that one she have obsession on nanu. She is the main reason behind nanu accident. "Said aman finally dropping bomb.

"What are you saying beta. Your nanu ...."stopped nani cant  able to talk anymore.

"What are you saying aman?"asked arnav.

"Ha arnav. We all know that nanu had died in accident when ratna ma is small. But it is not accident arnav. It is well planned  murder. Subhadra had asked him many times to leave nani. But our nanu didn't paid any attention to her words. So subhadra killed him and made it an accident. It is the reason I think she hate nani and her children. This is the main reason she hates raizadas and our parents so much."said aman.

Everyone sat there silently not knowing what to say. Everyone are crying silently. Indeed it is a big day for them. These many relevations in a single day. They are trying to grasp the every information they got.

So this is it.
Please vote and support me.