Chapter 5

Hello guys how are you ? Hope all are fine. So here is my next update. Read and enjoy it. 

First let me make you clear some points. HP, OP, JP are the servants in RM. Lakshmiji is a name of the goat.

Next day morning:

In AR  Aman's cabin:

"Good morning amy bhai" greeted akash.

"Good morning akki. You here! Any work with me."asked aman.

"Yeah bhai. I have a small work with you. But you should not say it to anyone that I had taken your help especially arnav bhai".said akash.

"Anything serious."asked aman worriedly.

Guys yesterday when that incident happened aman is in office only.  So he don't know anything about it. Family also didn't tell anything to him.

"Bhai yester......"started akash but just then NK had entered the cabin and surprised by seeing akash there.

"What do you want nikki"asked aman.

"I want to talk to you bhai"said NK.

"Ok  Sit we will talk ."said aman.

"What are you doing here akki. You came here for yesterday problem only na."asked NK.

"Yeah nikki. You say one thing to me. Yours yesterday incident is happened  by brakes failure only na or it is something else ha"asked akash.

"You are right there is something else to the story. So I came here to talk with amy bhai."said NK.

"Guys what's happening here. I cant understand anything what are you both are talking and how you got hurt . "Asked aman worriedly.

With that NK explained everything to both of them. And akash also told about pictures to aman.

So three of them are thinking seriously about the options who could it be. Aman had kept his thoughts infront of them." Business rivals won't kill a person to win in the business field. They will ruin the opponent respect but they won't kill the person. So definitely it must be enemy of family. Our family only had one enemy from the past. Those are  Malik's . But they don't have enmity with you. It is towards arshi and shali(anjali and shyam). What will they get by hurting you. Why they had hurted you"asked aman by looking at them.

"May be you are true. Malik's only had attacked us. I think they want to destroy our family completely. "Said akash.

"We should find it out as soon as possible before nothing worse happens. "Said NK. Both nodded as yes. With that NK gave truck number to aman.

"The courier which we got doesn't have any address on it. I had got doubt and enquired to the guard . He said that a person with helmet has given this and went away. We won't get any clue from there. Now only truck number is there to reach them." said akash.

"I will look into this. You guys don't worry. And don't inform anything to arnav or anyone in the family. Let them enjoy for some days. Slowly we can reveal to them based upon the seriousness of the situation. Ok"said aman. Both nodded their heads as yes. They both left from there. Aman made a call to  security assistant to increase security around the both  mansions.
He had called someone to enquire about the truck number and ordered to find out about the Malik's whereabouts.

In akash cabin:

"Nikki how the car brake failed. It is good in the morning. Then how come it's possible. "Asked akash.

"I am also thinking the same."said NK in thinking mode and suddenly he got on idea and went towards CCTV room with akash.

"Car is in AR only from morning. Then  we can check the CCTV footage of parking lot."said NK to akash  dragging him towards the room.

They both observed the footage. They have seen that a man with the mask is entered into the parking area and made security guard unconscious and went towards the car and done something to the car and returned. As it is working hours no one went to parking  area. So anyone dont know about it. They both came out from the room disappointedly for not being able to see the face of that man. So they had concluded that everything is planned. They both went from there to do their works.

In Arnav cabin:

Arnav is doing something in his laptop and kushi is waiting for him for lunch. But he didn't paid any attention. Irritated by his behavior kushi went and sat in his lap and hugged him and said "Arniee I am feeling hungry. Come na we will eat."

"Princess just five minutes let me complete this presentation please." said arnav pleading. Kushi nodded as yes and sat there only cuddling to him.

Arnav completed his work and looked at his princess. He got up like that only by carrying her in his arms and went to the couch. He made her sat in his lap and feed her with his own hands. Kushi ate it by blabbering as usually. They completed eating and went to do their works as usually.

In RM:

At evening:

Arnav is coming from office and stood there by looking at the family. They all are standing around the kushi who is sitting on the floor beside lakshmi. He thought something is happened to his princess. But he had got confused why all are standing. They can surround her by sitting on the sofas.what is the need to stand like that. He went towards them.

"What happened "asked arnav looking at kushi worriedly.

"She is not eating from morning. Dont know why. We have tried a lot to make her eat. But she is not eating. Naniji is feeling sad for that."said anjali feeling bad for lakshmiji . Arnav got confused because he himself had feeded kushi in afternoon.

"What??? But she ate in the afternoon." said arnav.

"But you where in the office. How you have fed her"asked mami confusedly.

"I have feed her in the office only that to  with my own hands. "Said arnav getting confused.

"What???? You have made eaten her with your own hands "asked shyam surprisingly.

"But how she had gone to office." asked anjali not getting anything.

"With me only. You know that na." asked  arnav irritatingly because his sister only made kushi to come with him. Then why the hell is she asking like this now he thought. But he dont know that his sister is talking about lakshmi not kushi.

"What??? You had taken lakshmi to the office. But she is here only from the morning."exclaimed  mamu.

"When did I say that I have taken that stupid goat to office."asked arnav irritatingly. First of all he is getting irritated because they all are standing and made him also stand. And now talking nonsense about Lakshmi.

"Now only you said  na"said shyam.

"I said I had taken kushi with me not any goat. By the way princess you can say na that you had eaten in the afternoon with me. See na how all are getting worried."asked arnav to kushi.

"Who said you that we are worried for kushi. We are talking about lakshmi. She only didn't eat anything from morning. "Said anjali.

"Whattttt!!!! "Shouted arnav and said "Unbelievable.  You guys are worrying for this stupid goat.oh god! " Exclaimed arnav. Everyone nodded to him.

"Oh god !!! What a crazy family you have given to me. Unbelievable."said arnav looking towards sky and went towards his room. All are engrossed in their work again making to eat lakshmi.

So this is the next part. How is it guys?