Chapter 18

Hello guys.  Please vote and support me.

Next day:

All are sitting in the hall and selecting the dresses and sarees and whatever the things they needed from online.

"I have designed marriage lehengas for all the girls. You no need to select that. Princess for you I have designed roka dress, engagement lehenga,haldi saree, marriage lehenga and for all the post rituals of marriage also I have designed.  You no need to worry about all the things.  Ok."saud arnav.

"Wow arnav you designed for us also. Thank you so much. "Said payal and lavanya.

"Arniee you have designed everything for me. Show me na. Pleaseee I want to see the dresses ."said kushi pleasingly.

"Its a surprise princess. You will get them afterwards."said arnav. Just then priya came with aman.

"Oh priya beta come. You have arrived at the right time. Select what you need for marriage in online."said nani.

"Naniji no need of that. I have some dresses. I can adjust with them."said priya hesitatingly

"Dont be a spoil brat priya. Now you are one of us. You cant be like this. And ha there is no need to feel hesitation. This is your family. understood."said lavanya.

"No it's not like that. It..."cutted by kushi "I think she is not willing to become one among us. I thought now I got one more sister."said kushi faking crying. Arnav rolled his eyes for his princess antics and thought "she will never change. Drama queen."

Priya felt bad for her."no choti dont say like that. You are my little sister only. Dont cry"said priya.

"Sachi"asked kushi by keeping innocent face. All family are suppressing their smiles for her antics.

"Princess its enough. Dont make her cry for real with your drama. See her face. She is at the verge of crying."said arnav.

Priya didn't understand anything and looked at everyone and kushi. Then she understood that kushi is faking crying. "Choti ki bachi you are fooling me. You.... wait I will not leave you " said priya by holding her ear .

"Ah ah sorry didi. Leave it na. "Said kushi. Priya laughed and left her ear and  hugged her.

"Priya beta choti is correct only. you are our child only. Feel it as your house beta. Go select the dresses. Ok."said Madhumathi. Priya nodded.

"Priya marriage lehenga has been designed by me. No need to select. " Said arnav. Priya smiled and nodded.

So all of them  got engrossed in their shopping and completed selecting all the necessary materials for marriage for all youngsters and elders with matching accessories by evening. And they had their dinner and slept as it is a tiring day for all.

Next day:

All youngsters went to office to finish the work. They completed all the projects which have a deadline of 2 weeks. They thought to take a break of 10 days. So whatever the work they had to finish on those 10 days they thought to finish in 2 days.

At home elders also send invitations to only close relatives and neighbours. They didn't want to spread the marriage news to everyone. They are preparing the list of items that are needed for the marriages.

Atlast two days have finished with busy work and preparations. Today is the engagement and roka.

Lucknow:

"They are celebrating there very happily. You are sitting here doing nothing. When will you destroy them papa."asked dhruv angrily.

"Cool dhruv let them enjoy. After all it will be the last happy moments in their life. After that they won't get any peace in their lifes."said ashutosh angrily.

"Papa but I can't let them be happy for sometime also."Said dhruv

"Beta let the marriages finish. Then we can implement our plan. Let me also see how they will be together after that plan. They are very proud na that anyone can't break their family. I will destroy that family into pieces. Then I will vanish each and every piece separately. "Said ashutosh evilly.

"I am waiting for that day only ashu. Please make it soon."said subhadra.

"Maa why are you angry on that raizadas. I dont think it is only because of ratna. Is there something else which I should know."asked ashutosh.

"Beta don't ask me anything now. I will say it to you one day. "Said subhadra.

"It means there is a lot to the story.  Ok maa I will wait till you are willing to say me."said ashutosh.

"Ok now no need to interrupt their marriages. Let them enjoy for the last time in their life. "Said subhadra.

"Ha. Anyway they will not be at peace also. They may be thinking that I will attack them in the marriages as it is a better chance for me. "Said ashutosh.

"Ha papa. Poor raizadas. They should be suspecting every person who came for marriage.  And you know papa I got information from my sources that they had done all the Shopping from online it seems. This one thing can confirm us that how much they feared for us."said dhruv evilly. 

"Poor raizadas. They cant sleep in peace also I think."said ashutosh laughing evilly.

Engagement day:

Both the mansions are decorated very beautifully. Everyone are busy instructing the workers. All are in hurry. Youngsters are busy in readying themselves. Elders are busy in preparing arrangements. As said NK has arranged all cc tv cameras in both the mansions. All are keeping an eye on all the guests.

Arnav had given his princess roka and engagement dress. All appreciated him for the dress.

After sometime all came into hall by readying.  Boys cannot take their eyes off from the girls. They are looking very beautiful. Boys also looking handsome in their attire. All the guests looked at the couples in awe expression. Elders has performed roka to everyone a d blessed them wholeheartedly. With a lot of teasing and blushing and laughing roka has finished. Evening is engagement. So for sometime they went to take rest.

So This is it for today. Please vote and support me. Thank you for those who have voted and supported me.