Chapter 20

Here I am with next part.

Next day:

Today is haldi and sangeeth. All are got ready in their dresses and went down. Elders first applied haldi to boys and then to girls. Then with some teasing,  laughing, and romancing haldi finished.

They all went to take rest as evening sangeet is there. Evening sangeet went well with the couple performances, Solo performances, boys and girls performances. Elders also gave surprise to them by their dance. All enjoyed a lot and got tired and slept after dinner.

Next day it is mehendi. All girls had kept mehendi on their hands and boys have feeded them lovingly. Soon the day got finished. And everyone retired to their rooms as tomorrow is the biggest day of their lives. They have to  look nice so all slept with a beautiful smile on their faces.

Next day is marriage :

As expected arnav gave their lehengas to all girls. They  loved them. First payal and priya had got ready as their marriage will take place first. So the couples payash and amaya went on to the stage.

Kushi taking the chance stolen the shoes of akash and aman. Here pandit said to exchange the garlands. Both the couples did it. Then after that mangalsutra had been tied and sindoor  and then seven pheras. "Now you are husband and wife "Pandit announced.

Both the couples has came down to take blessing but the boys didn't find the shoes and looked at kushi.
"Choti. I know that you only have stolen them. Will you give it back now."asked aman.

Kushi laughed and asked"ok.i will give  you but what will I get in return?"

Akash smiled at her and asked "what do you want?". Kushi thought for sometime. All are eagerly waiting for her . She said "Give your credit cards."asked kushi.

Both smiled at her and handed over the cards to her. Then she gave back their shoes. Payash and amaya took the elders blessing. Then all went for Gruhapravesh. Payal entered RM by kicking the rice pot and priya entered gupta mansion by kicking the pot.

Then after the gruhapravesh all again got busy in lavan marriage preparations. After getting ready both lavanya and NK sat on the stage. Rituals are being Performing and kushi has again done her work of stealing shoes. After panditji declared them as husband and wife NK turned towards kushi and said"choti here take my credit card and give me my shoes".

Kushi smiled and said "who said you that I will the same. Already i have two credit cards. What will i do by taking the third one. I want something else."

"Ok. What is it?"asked NK.

Kushi thought for sometime and said with a mischievous smile" I want a teddy bear and chocolate now only that to within 5 minutes ."

NK looked at her with wide mouth. All laughed by her demand. "Instead to give you those in 5 minutes its better that I will be like this only without shoes. "Said NK.

"Think once again nikki bhai. I won't allow you to enter into your room also if you will not give me them now." Said kushi.

Nk pouted at her and ran from there to bring the things . He is back within 10 minutes and gave her and said "here take them."

Kushi looked at him and said"you are late by 5 minutes. I don't want them now. You only keep them."

Nk looked at her with horrified expression. All are laughing at their choti demands." Please choti take them and give back my shoes. Please. You are my cute little good girl na. Please"pleaded NK.

By looking at him " your pleasing will not be accepted. But by seeing you I am thinking to give you another chance. "Said kushi.

"Ok. What do you want."asked NK.

"I want green flowers now itself."said kushi .

"Oh thank God. That's a simple task. I can give you now itself."said NK relaxingly.

"Oh. Its easy for you. So say the name of one green flower"asked arnav.

Nk opened his mouth to say but none came to his mind. He gave a pleading look to kushi but she just ignored it. All are smiling at their antics. Suddenly Nk got an idea. He immediately plucked white flowers from the decoration and went aside and came after 2 minutes by colouring the white flower with green paint. "Here take your green flowers "said NK handing the flowers to kushi. Kushi smilingly took them and gave back his shoes.

"You too have brain nikki bhai" commented kushi. Nk bowed down infront of her as saying thank you.  Then they took the blessing from elders and went to RM for Gruhapravesh.

Then our arshi wedding. They both are looking stunning in their outfits. Then the rituals are performed one by one and panditji announced them as husband and wife. Then arnav noticed that his shoes are missing. He don't know who did that.

"Who had stolen my shoes now"asked arnav.

"We have stolen them. "Said payal, lavanya and priya together.

"Ok. I think you are taking revenge behalf of your husband's. Say what do you want?"asked arnav.

Before they open their mouth kushi interrupted and said"arniee no need to give them anything. Why have to fear when your princess is here."said kushi excitedly.

"How will you go from here without giving anything to us. We won't allow you. We won't give back shoes also." said lavanya.

"You keep it with you only. We don't need them. "Said kushi and by moving aside she brought a package and handed it arnav. Arnav got confused but opened it and found new pair of shoes in that package. He smiled at her princess and wore them.

"This is not fair."said priya.

"You also should have thought that . It's not my fault."said kushi.

"Ok. But we will not allow arnav bhai enter into the room. Then what will you do then."said payal.

"Ok. Dont allow him.whatever we want to do we will do at outside the room only. Then you only will send us into the room automatically. "Said kushi.

"What!!!! Oh god . This girl definitely will do it. I dont want anything now."said payal and others also nodded as yes.

By seeing them kushi laughed a lot and arnav handed some money to them and they both took the blessing of elders. Then kushi entered RM by kicking the rice pot. Then all the post marriage rituals are performed and soon the couples are sended into the  rooms and there they had entered into their own world of passion and love.

Please vote and support me.