Chapter 22

Night after dinner:

"So mamaji now you people tell about your story"asked anjali.

"There is nothing special to say. I and ratna used to be like friends from childhood.We used to share everything. While I am in college I have met with shashi and became good friends. Then after that we didn't lose our friendship. We both started business together. We have started living beside only. In all these shashi fell in love with garima and all for your mami. Then we got married. And then here we are with our beautiful family."said manohar.

"What the... mamaji that's it. "Asked arnav.

"We want to know more about mamma. Please say about mamma. Or  does she have an habit of writing diary or anything. Please say na" asked  anjali.

"Oh so you want to know about your mamma. Fine like me she also fell in love with arvind and married to him. She also had a friend ragini who is married to rakesh. She used to be very happy in her sasural.  But she had said to me once that subhadra malik is not happy with their relationship. But then she also just ignored her as arvind only not paid attention to subhadra.But ratna said to me once about subhadra and ashutosh deeds. Subhadra had tried to kill ratna once but it failed."said manohar.

"Not only that subhadra even tried to abort the children of ratna but it failed on ratna but succeeded in ragini abortion. Not once , twice but she keep on trying to kill the children but everytime it failed on ratna but got succeeded one time. Because of that subhadra ragini had 3 abortions.  Atlast she gave birth to choti. Not only ragini but Madhumathi jiji also undergone abortion 2 times. After that these three women had lost their ability to become mother."said shashi sadly.

All youngsters looked at elders and felt bad for them. Because of  that subhadra and ashutosh how much they had to bear. Aman is consoling his mother.

"Not only that beta that ashutosh is very cunning person . He is a womanizer too. Once he tried to molest ragini but avinash and rakesh has saved her. They didn't informed to arvind about that. Because they thought that ashutosh is arvind brother so arvind will feel bad about his brother. Rakesh has warned him and leaved him that time."said Madhumathi.

"After giving warning also he didn't changed. One day in his drunken state he tried to force ratna also. Then arvind saw it and beat him very hard and threw him outside the house. " Said manorama.

Everyone are looking shocked with that new relevations. They are feeling very bad for their parents. They had gone through a lot difficulties in their life. They felt proud towards their parents as they went through all this but they didn't allow them to feel sad for once also. Every thing they had kept secret and beared all the pain inside them and gave only happiness to them.

"But we didn't expect that ashutosh will be more cruel. This is the thing we didn't expected and this one wrong step of us lead to our family destruction."said manohar sadly.

Everyone sat there silently not knowing what to talk. After sometime nani said "its very late now. Go and sleep all of you . Dont think about all these things now. It is past. Let your past dont come in your present. It destroys our happiness.  Leave your past and be happy. Ok. Good night everyone. "

They all nodded and went towards their respective rooms. Arnav messaged all youngsters to meet at study room.  After all elders went to their rooms youngsters are assembled in the study room.

"I didn't expect that our parents has gone through this much. "Said shyam angrily.

"I won't leave that bastard. I will kill him with my hands."said arnav.

"Arnav cool down. We have to think calmly now. We should not get angry." Said aman.

"Now what we should do"asked akash.

"Nk and lavanya you both go to Lucknow day after tomorrow along with your undercover cops. Be careful. You collect all the information about Subhadra also if possible. " said arnav. Both nodded their heads.

"Aman ask your men to know about naina and subhadra. And also ask them to collect the information regarding subhadra ,and whether she is related to naniji or not."said shyam and aman nodded.

"BB have you changed the will."asked payal.

"Ha I have changed. I have shifted all the properties equally on each and every person of the house."said shyam.

"Not only that we have interlinked it. Like if anyone wanted to shift the property of mine then they to take the signature of mine and also aman's signature. "Said anjali.

"What!!!!mine signature.  But why mine. It must be BB's signature na di."asked aman.

"As you said anyone can guess like that only. For that reason I have interlinked with all the names. He cant even able to guess the name of the guardian. "Said shyam.

"Anyway after finishing him again we can change it . No problem. "Said anjali.

"If you want I can say the names of your guardians. In case it will be helpful. "Asked shyam. Everyone nodded.

Shyam opened his phone and opened gallery and said" naniji guardian - madhumathi. Mamaji- priyaji, mamiji- amma, babuji-arnav, amma-mamaji,  Madhumathi- anjali, shyam- mamiji, anjali......"cutted by NK"oh oh stop BB. It's very confusing. Definitely ashutosh will run away by your interlink idea. "Said NK.

"Ok BB. Let it be he can't even guess." said akash .

"Still there is one thing left. What I had made properties into three parts. For one part of the property one guardian. If ashutosh able to crack that interlink also. He have to take signature of that person for whom that property belongs from that three guardians. "Said shyam.

"It means if he is able to take mine and mamaji signature it is not enough.  Again  we both have combined guardian for our property. He also should take that person signature. "Asked priya. Shyam nodded as yes.

"Hey devimayya! BB you are becoming very intelligent. "Said kushi.

"So will is completed now. One problem is solved. "Said arnav.

"Ok. So searching of the past and collecting the proofs against ashutosh is remaining. Ok guys let's do it."said aman. Everyone nodded.

"I think we should sleep now. Its already quite late now."said lavanya.

"Ha let's retire to our rooms. Good night "said payal.

Everyone nodded and went to their respective rooms. But everyone failed to notice the two pair of eyes that are watching them from beginning of their talks. After they retired to their rooms.  That two pair of eyes also went from there.

So who do you think that two pair of eyes.?

To know it let's get waited. Stay tuned. Enjoy the story.

Please vote and comment me.