Chapter 12

Hello guys hope all are fine. Thank you for your support guys. Here I am with the next part.

At night:

All men came home after settling everything. When they entered inside some soft bodies had hugged them tight. When they look at them they found their children.

"You all here. When did you come." asked arvind.

"In evening. We all are missing you papa"said anjali.

"You should have called us na"asked rakesh.

"We want to surprise you"said shyam.

"Ok. Anyway we are going to come tomorrow. Let it be."said avinash.

"Come let's have dinner. Still we should do packing." Said ratna.

"We are going to somewhere amma"asked arnav.

"Ha beta. We are shifting to delhi permanently. We will start our business there only."said ratna.

"But why here it is good only na"asked shyam.

"Here in our company losses had occurred. So we shut down the company. And also it will be better for your higher studies. And we all will be at same place. "Said avinash.

"True papa we will stay in delhi with chachu and Mamu."asked kushi to rakesh.

"Ha we will be with them only. Are you happy "asked rakesh to which she nodded her head happily.

Soon everyone finished dinner and went to pack important stuff. All children went to other mansion in which guptas and mathurs are living and slept there. Elders are packing the stuff. They said to Madhumathi to be near children and take rest as they travelled from delhi to lucknow. Within seconds everyone slept.

Their sleep has been disturbed by the sound of gun shot. Madhumathi got up from the bed. Shyam and arnav went outside to look after that sound by keeping Madhumathi with anjali,aman and kushi.When they went near the  sheeshmahal there they stood shocked by seeing the scene which is happening in front of them.

Ashutosh malik and his men had tied them to chair and beating them mercilessly. His men are searching whole house and come back with the documents and made to sign them forcefully.

"Ha ha ha . Tch tch tch poor arvind. What you said you will protect your family. Now see your family is infront of me only. Now I can kill them by one signal. Now your property is also mine. What you will do now. You want to fake your death na. Let do it. But for real."said ashutosh laughing evilly. He signalled his men and they carried all of them to the car.

Meanwhile Madhumathi came and watched everything along with shyam and arnav. She took the children along with her.

"Come. We should not stay here any more. We have to go to delhi."said Madhumathi.

"But papa, maa ,everyone are with him only. How we should go by leaving them."asked shyam.

"Beta try to understand the situation. Arvind had already took promise from me to protect all of you. I am also sad about that but I have to protect you guys also.come we will leave fastly before that ashutosh come here for searching you. At least I can see them in you. Please."said Madhumathi crying.

Then all went inside the mansion and Madhumathi called and informed to shashi about the incident happened there and said that they are coming to Delhi now. Shashi by hearing that shocked and informed others also and both shashi and manohar take the car and strode towards lucknow. Madhumathi called one of the trusted driver of them and said to wait at the back side of mansion. Then they went and taken the cash and necessary things.

"Follow me everyone. Dont make noise. Hold each other. Dont loose your hands."said Madhumathi by holding kushi.

They all followed Madhumathi silently. Then she went upstairs and opened one secret door and went into it. There stairs are present. They got down into it and closed the secret door again. Then by walking through it they reached a small door and opened it and went outside. They are at the backside of the mansion by then. They all seated in the car which is waiting for them. Then they travelled towards Delhi with heavy heart. On the way to delhi they seen the car in which their parents are kept is burning at the roadside. They shocked to the core and  cried a lot by seeing the car burning. They travelled towards delhi and met shashi in half way and transferred into that car and driver also came with them. The car in which they came has been putted on fire to fake death of them. Then they left to delhi crying.

On reaching home everyone are crying for the happenings. Kushi is fainted due to crying. Doctor came and checked her and said that she fainted due to shock and crying. All feel sad for her as she is the youngest one in all of them all elders used to pamper her more. She is attached to them very  strongly. They didn't understand how they should console her. All slept in the living room only by crying.

Next morning:

In news:

"Arvind malik and his family is met with an accident.  They died at the spot only. We cant able to recover their bodies as car turned into ashes "the news is scrolling in tv.

"Their children also dead it seems when returning to delhi. Their car also burnt and turned into ashes." Another news scrolling followed by first.

All listened to news and cried a lot. They perform last rituals to the elders.
Kushi is not responding to any one as she is in the shock. Everyone also in the shock only. But gained courage for their children. They consoled all the four children somehow. But they cant able to console kushi. She is not responding to anything. All are feared by her behavior.  They taken her to the hospital  and doctor said that she is in trauma as she watched the car burning.  It will take time for her to recover. You people try to cheer her up. Dont get emotional infront of her.

Everyone nodded and came back to rm. Everyone tried to cheer her up but then also she didn't responded.  Atlast arnav consoled himself to be strong and went to his princess to remove her from stress.

Let us see how arnav will console kushi in next part.