Chapter 26

Here I am with the next part of my story. Enjoy it.

Sheetal malik:

Wife of arnav malik. She is a very good girl. Mother of arav malik. Takes care of both. Loves them a lot.she is an orphan before marrying to arnav.

Arav malik:

Son of arnav and sheetal malik. Loves his parents a lot. Very cute and sweet boy.

Arnav malik:

Husband of  sheetal and father of arav.Twin brother of  arnav Singh raizada. Twin son of arvind and ratna. Ashutosh had kidnapped him from the hospital and kept with him. Ashutosh named him as arnav only because he thought that may be he can use him to destroy the arvind and family. Arnav malik used to work for ashutosh only. He is good at heart and nice person but the hate which is developed by ashutosh in him made him to kidnap the raizadas.

Next day:

RM:

All are sitting in the hall. Sheetal came down and sat with them.

"So are you guys coming with me to know the proofs. "asked sheetal.

"No need beta.We had come to known that whatever you are saying is true. " said manohar.

"Really. So we can take arnav with us."  asked sheetal happily.

"Beta you cant take arnav with you as he is not your husband. "Said shashi.

"What are you saying ??"asked sheetal getting confused.

By seeing her confused face they said everything about arnav's twin to her.

"So you are saying that my husband is your twin brother "asked sheetal to arnav to which he nodded. "He is separated by your chachu in his childhood. You all don't know about him ."asked sheetal. Everyone nodded to her. "It means... it means  you all are my family. "Asked sheetal happily as she can say now that she is not orphan.  Everyone nodded at her as yes. Then everyone got happy by her acceptance. They thought that she won't believe them. But here she not only believed them but agrees them as a family. Everyone are happy for her.

Suddenly alarm of the  RM had striked indicating that someone has entered the mansion. Before anyone can understand what going on and started to see what it is,  a gas as entered to RM. Soon everyone lost their consciousness.

After sometime:

Kushi tried to open her eyes.She got succeeded finally and opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings.

"Not again. "Said kushi frustrated by the situation. She tried to move but cant able to move. She looked down and she came to know that she had been tied up to the chair. Then she looked at others all are being tied up.

"Arnieee, BB, nikki , akki, di, jiji, la, amy,priya, nani ,mama, mami, babuji, amma, sheetalji, buaji,arav. Everyone getup. "Shouted kushi.

By her shouting everyone got up. They looked around but found none.

"How dare he to mess up again ?" roared arnav.

"Is anyone there?"Shouted shyam.

"Why always he used to kidnap us but will leave us alone. What he thinks of himself. Idiot fellow"scolded kushi

"Nani are you ok?"asked anjali.

"Ha beta. I am ok."said nani.

Suddenly the door got opened and there enters ashutosh, subhadra and dhruv.

"Oh dhrvu look who we have here. The whole raizada family.Poor people.
How much they tried to get rid of me but they cant."said ashutosh laughing evilly.

"What do you think of yourselves that if you hide the children then I cant find them."asked ashutosh to shashi and manohar.

"See here ashu. These are the children which they tried their level best to hide from us. But there bad luck we came to know about them that  to 4 years back only."said subhadra.

"Do you know who said about you ?" Asked ashutosh to arnav.

"Your twin brother."said ashutosh.
Arnav is trying maximum to control his anger.

"Do you guys know what mistake you had done. Sending arnav to London for studies.  It is the place where arnav malik also went to study. There he as seen the great ASR and said to me. Then I came to know that you people had fooled me. "Said ashutosh angrily.

"We cannot make fooled person again fool."said kushi.

"Choti. "Everyone called her to calm down.

"What?? You know na I can't keep my mouth shut for so much time. Yesterday also I kept my mouth shut with a lot of difficulty . Today also you are saying to keep me silent. I cant " said kushi. Arnav laughed loudly by her statement and everyone chuckled at her.

"Oh my God!! My Arniee is laughing.  How cute. If I will be near you then surely I should have given kiss to you." Said kushi.

"Really you will kiss me. "Asked arnav.

Before kushi could answer dhruv shouted getting irritated by their talks. "Stop it. Here we had kidnapped you. And without any fear you guys are romancing. "

"Arey dhruv why are you getting frustrated let them enjoy how  much they want.After sometime they cant able to enjoy na."said ashutosh.

"Ha papa I totally forgot about that. Today is the last day of raizadas na. As tomorrow they will not be there."said dhruv evilly.

"Don't fly high. We will see what will happen tomorrow. "Said arnav.

" we won't leave you that much easily ashutosh. "Said  aman angrily.

" I hadn't seen a disgusting woman like you before"said nani to subhadra angrily.

"Ha I had forgotten totally about you " said subhadra. "You and good for nothing friend has got everything which I want. I  tried many ways to make your husband to leave you but he chose death. So I killed him. I had successfully enjoying my life after naina and your husband  death but unfortunately that pratham had came to know about me. So I had to remove him from my path. So I killed him. This is the secret only I know. Anyone dont know that I only killed arvind father. After that again you entered into the scene as ratna mother. I thought that you may be suffering on the road but no you are happy with your children. By seeing you all my hatred towards you had returned.  Then slowly I killed your daughter and children. Then I felt happy that you will not be able to leave in peace. But before 4 years I came to know that your this so called grand children are still alive. So I am here to destroy your happiness.  If anything will not be mine then it should not be yours also"said subhadra like a psycho.

"So let them finish. Why should we waste our time. "Said ashutosh.

Then he aimed gun at their princess/choti."so let us start from your choti." said ashutosh.

"Nooooo. Dont do anything stupid. If you try to do anything to her. I will not leave you. "Shouted arnav.

"If you will be alive na that you will do something to me."said ashutosh sarcastically.

Then he aimed at kushi. Soon gun shot sound is heard by all. Everyone closed their eyes at the sound.  Slowly they opened their eyes and the scene infront of them made shocked.

Guys I had thought to end story in another 2 to 3 parts.so keep enjoying till then.

Please vote and support me with your valuable comments.