Chapter 28

There Arnav malik has been pushed by one person.

By seeing that person everyone got shocked. Ashutosh and subhadra started shivering by seeing the person.

Anyone in the family cant believe their eyes. They are thinking that it should not be a dream.

That person roared at dhruv by snatching the gun from his hand and gave a tight slap to him. Dhruv fell down on the floor.

Then that person turned towards ashutosh and caught hold of his neck and said "I said na to you that I will protect my family. How dare you to hurt MY SON. You know na this ARVIND MALIK will keep his promise. Then from where you had got thought to hurt MY FAMILY. "roared arvind malik.

Yes guys he is none other than arvind malik. He is alive.

"Papa. Cool down.  Leave him papa." said AM trying to control his father angry. By then their men had freed the family. All came running to arvind. Their men had caught the ashutosh, subhadra,dhruv and tied them up to the chairs.

"Arvind beta. You are alive."asked nani.

"Papa"exclaimed anjali and arnav and hugged him.

"Mama" exclaimed shyam and kushi and hugged him.

Arvind is in happy tears after seeing children and family after a long time.

"Beta first everyone come. First we will get rid of those idiot's and then we can talk"said arvind .

Everyone nodded and went towards the villain's in their life. "You are getting confused na how I survived.
How AM know me. How I came here."  asked arvind to ashutosh.

"Maybe you had got survived now but next time you can't escape from me." Shouted ashutosh .

"Ha Ha Ha still you are thinking that you will do something to me. Poor fellow. First you think of yourself. There is no chance for you now to escape from the jail.  Already your all partners and supporters are in jail. You also going there now. I will make sure you see hell in the jail. "Said arvind angrily.

"You want to know how I survived. " Asked again arvind. "But I don't want to say to you. You have your lifetime in jail. Think of it in jail.ok "said arvind.

Then police entered the RM. They arrested three of them. They started to take them but stopped by hearing the voice."stop"shouted anjali.

"What happened beta" asked arvind.

Anjali went towards ashutosh and slapped him hard on his cheek and said"this is for aiming gun at our choti."

"Ha we forget totally he aimed gun at our choti. We should not leave them that much easily. "Said aman.

Then whole youngsters came one by one and slapped him and dhruv hard and nani had slapped subhadra.

"Guys stop it."said kushi.

"What happened princess "asked arnav.

"Its boring.You are just slapping them.
I am not liking it. Did you forget how these stupid people had made our parents suffered. I also want them to get suffered like that."said kushi.

"Madam we will take care of that.you please don't worry. "Said inspector.

"No I want to se them getting punished. So we will punish them here. Afterwards you can take them with you. "Said kushi. Inspector nodded at her because he also knew how cruel this men are so he also want to see which type of punishment they are going to get.

"So what you want to do to them choti."asked shyam.

"Hp  hp "Shouted kushi.

Hp who was in the kitchen came running to her. "Bring hot water, salt,chili powder, surf, oil, ice cubes" said kushi.

Everyone one are eager to know what she want to do. Soon HP brought the things which she asked.

They all are again made to tied up to the chairs. Kushi went near them . She poured oil on them and poured some on the floor without their notice. Then she mixed surf in the hot water and made them to drink. All are looking at her and laughed at her for her silly antics. Then kushi took ice cubes and dipped them in salt and chili powder and kept them in their mouth. After satisfying with her antics she moved from there. Then anjali came there. She came with a tray. It contains juice in it. She made them to drink it. They are shouting by drinking that juice. She then said"how is the juice chacha ji. I especially made this for you. You know what I mixed in that. Green chilli, pepper, garlic,cloves, red chili, oil, milk, sugar, shampoo, bitter gourd, tamarind etc...
How is it. "asked anjali.

"Wow di. You are a step above me." Said kushi.

Lavanya came there with all her cosmetic juice and made them to drink. Payal came and made them to eat the special dish with only lot of chilli powder. Nk had made cutted their hair in very funny way. All are looking at them and laughing.  Aman came with hot spoon and kept some signature Mark's on their body. Then akash came with hot boiling water and priya with cold iced water. They both took their hands and played sometime by keeping their hands in both hot and cold water. Atlast they poured the water on them. They shouted with pain.

"Ok ok children. Let them go now. I have a surprise for you. "Said arvind not able to laugh any more.

"But I didn't do anything "said  arav.

"Oh what my prince want to do."asked AM to his son.

After thinking he said "I also want to make juice for them. Wait I will Come." said arav and went from there and came after sometime. He came with a juice and made them to drink but they spilled it at first drink only.

"Why is it not tasty. No problem if you don't want to drink then leave it. I will make you to wear it."said arav. Everyone didn't understand what he is saying. Suddenly arav throwed all the juice on them and everyone laughed by seeing them. They are totally covered with paints. Then they understood that arav tried to make them to drink paint.

Soon police laughed at their state and took them from  there but while going from there again three of them slipped on the floor. Again they stand and tried to walk and again they slipped. Everyone didn't understand what is happening.  But kushi is laughing looking at their stage. Then they understood it is the antics of their  choti only. Then they had seen the oil on the floor. They remembered that their choti had poured oil on the floor. Soon the villain's of their life has gone from their lives for ever.

All are seated in the hall. "Beta how you got survived. What happened that you didn't contact us these many days."asked nani.

"Maji. I will tell everything. First I have one surprise for you. Let me show it."said arvind and called someone. After sometime door bell rang and the surprise has arrived.
Then arvind made all the family to look at the surprise. Everyone one shocked by seeing the surprise.

What do you think the surprise may be?

Let us see.