Chapter 7

After a week:

In this one week everyone are busy with their work. Malik's had planned something against them. Aman's men are still trying to collect the data regarding Malik's. Couples are busy in romancing and at the same time busy with the office work. So today they had thought to go for Shopping. All are present near the Shopping mall except shashi who has gone to meet his friend. They had shopped for the engagement rings and necessary things which are needed for engagement.

While returning elders are in one car. Arshi ,payash,lavan in one car and shali and amaya couple in another car. On the way to home suddenly both the youngsters cars had punctured and elders are gone a head.
They got down and looked at the tyres. Suddenly some men came from behind and made everyone unconscious and taken them all along with them.

While the same has happened with elders car also after traveling to some distance and they also got kidnapped.
Shashi is returning to house by making a call to them but no one are lifting his call. He worried and drove fastly towards the house. On the way his car had been hit by a truck and met with an accident. Some people called ambulance and he had admitted in the hospital.

At some place:

"We have done what you told boss" said one person to their boss.

"Ha ha ha good."said that person laughing evilly. "Now I will see what you will do" thought that person in mind.

At some place in one room:

All elders and youngsters are kept in one room. The room is very dark. Slowly they all are getting conscious.

"Ah...what happened. Where am I?" Said kushi gaining her conscious first. And she thought for a while and everything that had happened came into her mind. She then tried to stand. To her surprise they didn't tied her hands and legs."what kind of kidnap is this. They didn't even tied me with anything nor they tied my mouth." thought kushi in her mind.So she standed and thought to walk but by seeing the darkness in the room she sat their only. Everyone had gained conscious by then and thought same as like kushi. But they had a doubt whether to open the mouth or not. So all sat silently for 5 minutes. But will our kushi can stay silent. I think no. So she talked.

"Is anybody here. Can you hear me." said kushi a bit aloud.

"Princess. Jaan are you here." exclaimed arnav.

"Choti...."all others are exclaimed.

"Hey devimayya. All are here only. Oh thank you so much god. I am so happy" said kushi happily.

"What the....princess for god sake we are kidnapped and you are feeling happy for that."said arnav irritatingly.

"Come on nannav. What else we can expect from choti. Thinking weirdly in awkward situations also. You know na how much crazy she is?"said NK.

"Nikki. Wow I am so happy to hear you."said kushi.

"Not again choti. Please calm down. Someone will hear us." said shyam.

"Wow I can't believe this. We all are kidnapped and they kept us in same room. Wait wait I will call everyone whether all family members are present here or not. Let me check." said Kushi and called every person and came to an conclusion. "This is unbelievable. We all are here in one room that to without tying to anything. It's great. Wait I will come to you one by one."said kushi and started moving from her place.

"Princess. We are not playing any hide and seek here. Dont move from your place. Dont know what they have kept in between us. Please listen to..." cutted by kushi. "I found you Arniee. Yeah. I won."said kushi excitedly and hugged him. Arnav also hugged her back. "Have you got hurt any where princess "asked arnav. Kushi nodded as no. Suddenly a idea came into her mind.

"Arniee I want to play"said kushi.

"Whattttt!!!!!! Princess please be calm. We have to find others also. It is so dark here. And you want to play."said arnav irritatingly.

"Yeah Arniee we have to find others also. So we can play to find them."said kushi and everyone laughed.

"Unbelievable. I thought that you are only half crazy but I confirmed today that you are half not total crazy." muttered arnav. But can he deny his princess. No. So both started to find others as game for kushi sake. Kushi excitedly walked with him and soon found everyone in the room.

"Thank God all are safe. But if they kidnapped us then why they have kept all of us in one room that to without tying"said aman.

"Its strange. Have you observed one thing we are talking but no one had entered inside till now to check us." said akash.

"Yeah. Something is definitely wrong. Once again everyone check yourselves whether you had got hurt."said shyam and everyone said as no.

"Let check for our mobiles."said lavanya and everyone checked but found none.

"They have taken our phones. Are they are kidnappers only or robbers?"asked payal.

"Let's clear it now only. Everyone check do you have your ornaments on you"said anjali. To which everyone checked and said everything is with them only.

"Strange. Then what is the motto behind this kidnap?" Said mama worriedly.

"Till how much time we will sit like this only chotte. Let us look for the exit."said nani.

Everyone started to move to search exit. But as they started to move and noticing the things around them thay are feeling strange as they know about that place.

"Why I am feeling like that I know this place first only. "Said arnav. Everyone said as they also getting same feelings as him.

"Wow how excited it is. It is very interesting. We are kept in one room that everyone knows. I am feeling ike I am playing an adventure game. I am so excited."said kushi happily.

"Aah..... princess shut your mouth. " Said arnav. Kushi closed her mouth with a pout.

"I found something here. Its look like door."exclaimed NK.

They all went there and tried to open it. With a strong push it opened and everyone came outside through it and got relieved that they are free now. They looked their surroundings and shocked by seeing the place where they have kept. They kept on staring that place with open mouth. Any word didn't came from their mouth.

So this is it.

Any guess about the place.