Chapter 21

Hello guys here I am with the next part. Enjoy it.

Next day:

Today there is muhdekayi ceremony in the morning. It went well and all the ladies has blessed them. Evening they had conducted reception. And for one week the couples had enjoyed a lot. Then after one week of full enjoyment they had gone to their routine life again. All went to office after one week.

In AR:

All are assembled in arnav cabin.

"Good that marriage happened without any disturbance. But it is great opportunity for him to attack us. Why he didn't do anything? I think he is planning something big."said Arnav.

"Yeah I too agree with you.  But the thing is what is he planning?"said shyam.

"My men has collected some information regarding his illegal activities. They said that he not only doing the drug business but he is doing so many things like human trafficking, organs mafia, kidnapping, murder contract, guns business etc. He is now more powerful than he was 10 years back. "Said aman.

"Yeah and I also came to know that he is staying in lucknow most the time. But he will roam around the india. " Said arnav .

"I also checked the cctv footage again. I also checked the footage outside the mall. They were following us from mall only and in the middle they crossed us and kidnapped us. I have noted that car numbers and enquired about that numbers. But the car seems to be stolen one. On each and every car there is a complaint filed stating tha car has lost. And after our kidnap the cars have been found burned in the outskirts of delhi. He planned very well without proof. " Said priya.

"Good work priya. Dont feel bad that we didn't get any proof. We will get him one day. Already I had sent some of my men into his team. "Said arnav.

"Ok now i think you should start enquiring about past"said shyam looking at the girls.

"Ha we will start it from today only." said anjali.

"You guys said you will go to lucknow. When are you going?"asked akash looking at lavan.

"I have a idea. We will shoot one program there to announce that we are going to open our branch in lucknow. "Said arnav.

"Are you serious. You are going to open branch in lucknow. "Asked aman.

"It is not bad idea. But we should be careful. "Said shyam.

"Yeah. Ok you guys can go tomorrow I think."said arnav.

"Ok we will go."said NK.

"Be careful nikki bhai dont do any  stupid things there."said kushi

"Ok . We will take care. Dont worry." Said lavanya.

"Ok. Get back to work."said arnav. Everyone went towards their respective cabin and done their work till evening. And all went home after the work.

Evening:

All the family assembled in RM for snacks. Though they have two mansions they will sit and enjoy their snacks in only one mansion. They will do morning breakfast in one mansion and night dinner in one mansion all together.

Arnav signaled anjali to start. Anjali nodded her head and asked" nani you didn't say about yourself to us. How is your childhood? Is there any friends for you? About your college, studies, love, marriage? We don't know anything about you. Please say  na nani."asked anjali.

"What will be there to know about me. Nothing. "Said nani.

"Please dadi"pleaded akash.

"Pleaseee "all pleaded her.

"Ok. I will say. I had borned in lucknow. I have studied there only. I have one friend naina. We both were very good friends from childhood. After that I entered college in delhi but she didn't joined with me. She studied in lucknow only. When I came back from studies I got to know that she is married. I dont know with whom she is married. I thought to meet her but I didn't get time. But after her marriage of 2 years I think, I heard that she died. I cried for her. She is the only friend who is connected to my heart. "Said nani and composed herself and again started "while I am studying in college I have fallen in love with your nanu. He asked my hand for marriage. After testing him for 2 years my parents had agreed to the marriage.  There after I didn't looked back as I had all wonderful things around me like my family. " Said nani with a smile.

"Does anyone hate you nani,"asked arnav. All looked at him weirdly.  By looking their faces arnav controlled his anxiety and said ",I mean in every story there will be one villain.  So i want to know who is that villain in nanis life."

Nani looked at him for some time and said"I have one villain. I dont know her face but I know her name. She is sister to naina. Her name is subhadra.
She will be very jealous towards naina. And when I joined college in delhi I again heard that name through some of my classmates. I dont know whether they both are same or not. But she used to like your nanu it seems. My classmates said it to me. I didn't get a chance to see her face." said nani.

All heard it and our youngsters went into thoughts. "Ok now enough of talking let us do dinner. "Said nani.

"No no no please nani still we have to know about mama ,mami, babuji, amma, buaji stories also."said kushi.

"Arey why you guys are behind us today. "Asked manohar.

"Its just we didn't know about you na that's why "said shyam.

"Ok we will say it to you but it's already dinner time. Go freshen up fast and have dinner then we can talk again."said shashi.

Everyone agreed to him and went from there to freshen up. "I think they are hiding something from us "said shashi to manohar.

"You are right shashi. I also think the same. But live it shashi. They are strong children. They will solve the problem. If they need any help from us we will do."said manohar. Shashi nodded. They both went for dinner.
Everyone had their dinner. And again assembled In the hall.

So this is it guys. How is it?
What do you think About subhadra?
Stay tuned to know more about story.