chapter 23

Hello guys . Here is the next part.  Enjoy it.

Next day:

"What are you thinking from so long manohar. What is bothering you?" asked shashi.

"Our doubt got confirmed. "Said manohar. Shashi looked at him confusedly not understanding anything. By seeing him manohar continued" arey yesterday we got doubt na that our children are hiding something from us. It is true. They are hiding from us."said manohar.

"What!!!what is it they hiding?"asked shashi worriedly.

"They are doing background check on ashutosh and subhadra. Nk and lavanya even going to lucknow to know more about them. "Said manohar.

"But how come you know all these." Asked shashi.

"Yesterday night I heard all their talks. Must say shashi our children are very brave and intelligent. You know they changed the property will in such a way that if anyone want to take it they should take three signatures of correct persons for whom that property belongs. It will be a difficult task for anyone to find out whose property is belongs to whom."said manohar.

Yes guys the person who heard the conversation is none other than manohar. He had got doubt on them and at night he followed them and heard all their talks.

"Really!!! Wow our children are smart. Anyway if they want help we can do it. But at least we should tell them to be careful. Ashutosh is not the person what he looks like. He is very dangerous Person. "Said shashi.

"You don't worry about all these. Take rest and get well soon."Said manohar

After one month :

In this one month all members were busy in collecting the proofs against ashutosh. They had collected enough proofs to make him arrested. They all are waiting for lavan to come and share the information they got. As they are not ready to give information through phone. They want to give information directly. They are coming today from lucknow.

In this one month ashutosh also planned something to break the raizadas bond and to destroy them. He is ready to implement the plan now.

RM:

All are assembled in the hall. As lavanya and NK both came in the afternoon and they all assembled in the evening as they want to share important information regarding the past.

"Ok guys so what is the information you have gathered. "Asked arnav.

Lavanya looked at NK. NK take a deep breath and nodded to her and said "please don't get panic everyone. We both has collected some information regarding subhadra. Subhadra is also from lucknow only. She is cousin to naina. "Said and looked at nani. Nani looked at him as he is talking about her friend naina. NK nodded his head as yes and continued"yes nani. She is your childhood friend naina cousin only. Your friend naina is married to pratham malik(arvind father). Then after the birth of arvind mama she died. For the sake of arvind, pratham married to subhadra who is the cousin to naina. But everyone knows only this. But the story is different.  Subhadra hates naina from childhood itself because naina is step sister to subhadra.As naina looks beautiful and obeys everyone and respect every person, all loved her. By seeing that everyone are giving attention to naina, subhadra got jealous on her. So she used to abuse her with bad words and tortured her a lot. When they grew up  subhadra went to delhi for her studies. Naina used  to stay in lucknow only. In college pratham had fallen for naina.  He married her. He used to look after her like princess. When subhadra came after finishing her studies she came to know that naina has got married. She felt happy as she will not see her face again. But after knowing that naina had married pratham ,king of sheeshmahal Subhadra got so much jealous of that as naina became queen to the sheeshmahal. She doesn't like the fact that naina is queen. She wants to be queen and want to enjoy her life. So then she decided to remove naina from her path. She tried many times to kill her. But every time she got saved. But one fateful day pratham had went to another city for business purpose. That time subhadra used to stay in sheeshmahal as naina cant do her work  because she had delivered a week before only. Subhadra used to act like a good person infront of pratham. When pratham went out for business purpose. Then subhadra had killed naina and showed it as accident. Pratham cried a lot for her. But for the sake of arvind he got marry to subhadra thinking she will look after arvind as a mother because naina is her sister. But after the marriage he come to know about her true face. One day he confronted her but next day he found dead. How he died, that no one know it. Then everything went under subhadra control but still the property is not on her name. So then with ashutosh she planned to take property from them. So atlast she succeeded in that and took property from us."said NK.

Everyone sat silently not knowing what to talk. As this information is not a small thing to digest. Because of jealous she had gone this far. But one thing they didn't understand that when she got the property what she want then why again she is behind us. Why she and ashutosh had hell bent to destroy them.

"We also collected maximum proofs against that subhadra. We can make her arrested. "Said lavanya.

"So we have got maximum proofs to make them arrested. Shall we file the case on them then"asked shyam.

Their trance had broken by the door bell. Hp went and opened the door. He confused for sometime not knowing who the person is. So he asked "whom do you want"asked hp.

"Arnav "said that person.

"Come inside"said hp and allowed that person inside the mansion.

"Hp who is that?"asked nani.

"Malkin someone came for arnav baba"said hp.

"Ok. You go."said nani and hp went from there.

Suddenly a person entered there and called "arnav" and ran to him hugged him.

Everyone shocked by the scene. They don't know what to say. They stood shocked like that only by watching that person.

Pratham malik and naina malik:

Parents of arvind malik.

Whom do you think the person is?

Please vote and comment me.