Chapter - 3

Hello guys. Thank you for your  support.  Here is the next part.

In car:

"Choti.... did you forgive him that easily" asked aman to kushi.

"Do you think I will forgive that much easily. No Amy bhai he accepted the punishment which I have given" said kushi with a smile.

"Wow!!! Its great. The one who used to give punishment has been punished now. Its great news to share."said aman slightly chuckling.

Kushi giggled by hearing that and arnav glared at aman.

Arnav stopped the car with a jerk by then and shouted at aman "Get out".

"Just because of one comment, you can't  throw me outside from the car".
Said aman

"Well !! you are wrong. I can do that". with that arnav made aman come outside the car. Aman looked at him like shocked.

"Close your mouth and turn to your right idiot. We have reached".said arnav.

Aman  looked at house and smiled at him sheepishly.

Soon three of walked towards the entrance of the house.

By hearing  the doorbell everyone literally ran towards the door and welcomed choti inside and everyone seated in hall.

"How are you choti" asked nani. kushi was about to reply.

"How was your journey" asked mama. She was about open mouth.

"Had you eaten anything?"asked Garima. She was going to nod her head as no.

"Are you tired with the journey." asked shashi. Again she is going to reply.

"Do you want anything to drink. Hp bring juice." said mami.

"Where you went from airport".asked anjali

"Ha. How did you go by escaping us." Asked shyam. She opened her mouth to say something but again got interrupted.

"We were at the entrance only."said akash.

" Leave it na. May be she should have missed her arniee very much. So she went straight to meet him".said lavanya.  Kushi slightly blushed and opened her mouth to say and again got interrupted.

"Drink the juice kushi bitiya" said HP by giving glass to her and kushi started drinking it.

" Have you seen ma choti is not replying to us even. If her Arniee is infront of her then she won't spare a look towards others".said NK with a teasing tone. kushi nodded her head sideways but cant able to talk because of juice.

With that the teasing session and interrogation about kushi health and studies with rapid questions continued for fifteen minutes. In these 15 minutes  kushi can't able to open her mouth also with their continuous questions and got irritated with it. She was about to shout at them but again got interrupted from it also.

"ENOUGH  everyone". Shouted arnav making everyone looked at wide eyed towards him.

"For god sake stop your interrogation.  Damnit.  She didn't give any answers for your questions till now and you guys are still questioning her. Don't you have brains. Cant you see. Let her talk damn it." Shouted arnav frustrated by their behavior.

By seeing him they understand what they did and smiled sheepishly which made arnav gave an unbelievable look towards the family and went to his room for freshen up.

Meanwhile kushi got relaxed from their questions and answered them and all of them ate lunch and left to their rooms for rest.

At some place:

"They are celebrating and are very much  happy " said one person.

"Let the raizadas enjoy for some more time.  After they went able to keep that smile on their faces" said another person laughing evilly.

"I am waiting for that day which will make them beg at our feet". Said first person

"We will definitely do that. Let's plan for the things which will make them downfall".said second person.

"Let's break that raizada family  first". Said first person. And other person nodded to it.

At night:

kushi didn't get any sleep as she slept in the afternoon. So she slowly went towards her Arnie's room without making noise.

In arnav room:

"Arniee. Get up. Arniee" called kushi trying to wake him up.

"What the...." uttered arnav by seeing his princess.

"Princess what are you doing here. What happened? Asked arnav.

"I am not getting sleep. I want to eat jelabi. Please make it for me" asked kushi

"Whattt !!!! Princess are you crazy. " exclaimed arnav by hearing kushi.

"You have said na you will make it for me. Please make it for me now". asked kushi with a cute face.

By seeing that our arnav melted and both of them went towards kitchen.  Arnav made kushi sat on the kitchen slab and started doing jelabi with hearing his princess blabbering.
After finishing eating jelabis both of them unknowingly slept in arnav room only by talking with each other.

Next day

As promised  arnav taken leave from AR and all youngsters went for outing and enjoyed a lot.

Arnav every night used to do things which his princess has given to him as a punishment without everyone notice because he don't want to spoil his image of ASR.

With that one month passed very quickly by their outings, cinemas, shopping, slight romancing between the couples. In this one month payash has finished their exams and lavan had finished  their course.

Both the couples had informed about their love stories to the family. Aman also informed about priya. Elders are readily agreed for their marriages as they know about them first only. So they don't have any objections.

Meanwhile all are joined in AR. Akash  joined as CFO , NK as photographer, lavanya as a model, kushi as a head designer. Payal started a hotel with the help of elder ladies.

All are happy in their lifes unaware of the storm which is going to hit them.

So that's it.

How is it?

Let's wait  for the next part.