05 / Good Memory

Wc: 346

The two tumble down the stairs. Bill pins Eddie to the ground by his wrists. He struggles before laying still underneath the boy.

Bill wears a simple white t-shirt and blue and white vertical striped pajama pants.

"Don't ever m-mess with me-" "It's not the first time you've said that idiot." "You still haven't learned have you?"

"I heard a rumor...that you two are tired." "N-No...I'm not." Both boy's eyes begin to flutter open and close. Bill lays beside him on the floor.

"That was easy," Richie whispers picking the smaller boy up. Richie's developed a habit of sleeping in Eddie's room instead of his own. He hates being alone. A little palette is laid beside Eddie's bed.

"You gotta get him up y' know." "Yeah, I know...I know." He sighs pulling the boy by his wrist.

"C'mon Bill. Wake up." "N-No." "At least get up? I can't carry you." Slowly he sits up, grabbing onto each of Stan's small hands.

Number Five puts us full weight onto Number Seven. The two have never been close. Seven being the "outcast" of the family never helped.

He's always been told he's not special. He's starting to believe it too.

It's always Five who tells him. Four sometimes but mostly Five.

"You're not s-s-special." Young five stutters out. Putting an 'L' on his forehead before disappearing.

Of course, Seven cried. They were four. They didn't know any better. But they're all sixteen now, almost seventeen in a month.

"Let g-go of me." Five pushes away, slamming his door on Seven's face. "You're not s-special idiot." He mutters before the bed creaks.

"He's right." Seven whispers, finding his room in the pitch darkness. It's not the first time he's had to do this.

Although Number three doesn't like using her powers on unnecessary things when her 'brothers' fight. It's absolutely necessary.

So, he's had to find his room from Two, Four, and Five's room. He likes to think having a good memory or being smart makes him special.