082 / Right now

Wc: 434

—The next day. / Oct 21st 2020 / 6:56 pm

"Hey, baby." Richie grins pulling the boy close. "Richie you're bloody." "Huh?" Richie noticed the blood on his collar and hands. He forgot to clean up the night before.

"You need to shower baby." "Gimme a kiss first?" "Your lip is busted. Wait a bit." Victor giggles pushing the boy away.

"I'll be back." He grins quietly sneaking through Eddie's room and into the bathroom.

Since that's the closest bathroom and because he doesn't feel like walking anywhere else. He's tired and sore.

That's the reason. Not anything else

—15 minutes later.

Number Two's doe eyes flutter open gently, a thin ray of light waking him up. Richie stands in front of the bathroom door tapping at his phone gently. A towel draped around his waist.

"Richie?" His voice raspy. "Oh...did I wake you up? Sorry." "It's fine...I need to get up anyway." The boy had slept for a couple hours, skipped half of the day before.

"Be careful there spaghetti head." "Oh hush Richie." He giggles quietly, pulling a small blanket around him and leaving the darkroom.

"Eddie? Are you feeling any better?" "Yeah...a bit. Thanks, Stan." He grins as Stan pats his back.

"G-Glad you're not dead?" "Wow. Thanks, Bill." Bill shrugs, chuckling at his own joke.

"Move it, idiot." Bill shoves past Stan, the usual bullying from the older one.

"Oh...you're up?" "Yeah." Victor avoids eye contact, looking up every so often.

"Uh...Richie is upstairs...he told me you two would hang out later." "Thanks?" Victor walks past the boy quickly.

"Weirdo." He mutters under his breath. He finds Henry roughhousing with Belch, the two laugh, shoving each other gently. That's what 17-year-old boys do.

"Eddie? How are ya feeling?" "A little better." Belch avoids eye contact, looking everywhere but where the boy is.

"Good. You think you'll be able to hang out with all of us tonight?" "Possibly...Richie and I might watch a movie tonight." "Let's go out and eat." "When?" "Now."

Eddie grins, clearly not believing the boy. "Nah. You're funny." "I'm for real. Me and you." Henry pulls the boy closer by his hips, their hips make contact. Henry smiles at the younger one.

"Right now. Like right now right now?" "Yes. Right now right now. Right at this very moment." "But I gotta get dressed."

"Go. Go get dressed. Wear something comfy but nice." Henry grins placing his hand on the boy's cheek, their foreheads together.

"Give me a minute. I'll be right back." He giggles walking past Richie.