074 / Fancy

Wc: 443

Five and Seven both lay down, watching or listening to the movie on the tv.

"Are you really gonna marry him?" Seven closes the book, listening to the curiosity in the boy's voice.

"Yeah...I guess?" "What do you mean guess?" "I don't know...why do you ask?" "J-Just thinking."

"Oh..." Seven squeezes the boy's wrist ever so slightly before leaving the room.

"Victor? Wake up, baby." "Why?" He whispers snuggling into the blankets even more.

"Because you gotta. You can't sleep all day baby." "Maybe I don't want to wake up...come cuddle."

"Not now...we gotta leave in a bit." "What do you mean leave?" "Figure some stuff out...private stuff."

"Like what?" "Can't say. It's private." Richie chuckles, going to kiss the boys cheek. "You can trust me ya know." His small hand is placed over Richie's mouth.

"I know I can. We're just not allowed to talk about the stuff with other people." His voice hushed by the boy's small hand.

"I wanna know what's gonna happen so I can expect the unexpected." "Nothing bad will happen baby." "Are you sure?" "I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't sure."

"You were forced into this work. Do you even enjoy it?" "Yes...Yes, I do. I've got my best friends. Eddie and Bill...Beverly, Ben, and Mike." "Stan?" "Oh yeah...he's my second favorite."

"Who's your first?" "Eddie of course." Victor frowns, Richie doesn't even notice.

"I thought I was." "You are...You are." "Doesn't feel like it. Let go of me." Victor grumbles, Richie tries to follow behind.

"Here. C'mon." Bill hands the boy his mask before disappearing.

"Patrick they're leaving..." "Good. More time for us." "Reginald wants me to go." "What? Why?" "Not sure. I'll be back though." "Well, what are you gonna be doing?" "Not sure...they never tell me."

"You're such a bad liar baby." Patrick grins kissing the boy's jawline softly. Seven giggles pulling away from the boy's grasp.

"For real. What are you doing?" "Not now." "Give a quick description." "I don't know how to do that...there are guys here who are burning places down?" Patrick listens closely.

"Something like that. I'll be back love you." He giggles running down the stairs and catching up with the others.

He hums a tune, walking shoulder to shoulder with Bill. His hands in his pockets.

"What's wrong with you?" "I'm just tired...and cold." "W-What was the nightmare about?" Bill asks, bringing the situation out of nowhere.

"Scary stuff." "L-Like?" "Don't wanna talk about it..." "Fine. C'mon." Bill grabs the smaller one's hand, pulling him into the fancy but crowded building.