107 / Y-Yeah

Wc: 580

The six sit in silence, listening to the sniffles of one another.

"He did care...funny." Seven whispers resting his head on Richie's shoulder.

Bill shutters, letting out a soft sigh. A different sound than he's been making for the past hour or two of not taking.

"Should we forgive him?" Eddie whispers, wiping Richie's few tears from his face.

"I really don't know..." Beverly whispers sitting at the end of Bill's bed. Of course, he doesn't want the girl to sit there but it's not an appropriate time to tell her to move.

"We could..." Ben appears, Beverly doesn't grin like she usually does she's too caught up in the numb feeling they're all experiencing.

"Of course you think that you weren't treated how he treated us, Ben." Stan frowns. "I know...but-" he sighs realizing he won't win this argument.

Ben disappears, Richie sighs exhaustedly. The pain he's in already drained him.

"He's uh...he's going to haunt me ya know..." "Don't worry Rich...c'mon... let's go to bed," Eddie whispers, pulling the boy's hand gently.

"Can we cuddle?" He whispers. "Sure," Eddie whispers back. The two leave the room first, Mike and Beverly follow behind seconds later.

"Bill?" "..." "Can I lay with you?" The thought of that brings a light shade of red to Bill's cheeks. He nods gently but hesitantly.

Seven climbs into the bed, snuggling into the boy's chest. Bill's heart begins to thump faster, Seven ignores it. Bill's arm tightens around the boy ever so gently, trying to pull him closer.

— October 29th, 2020 / 2:02 am

Seven sighs, laying down beside Bill for the seventh time. He listens to the boy's heartbeat slowly increase by the second.

He doesn't question it, although he wants to ask. The older one hasn't said a word since they entered the hell hole everyone calls a hospital.

The other four visit at least four times a day. Richie waits patiently to ask his younger best friend the question.

He knows Eddie has forgotten about it. Richie thinks about it every second he hears his smaller best friend speak. Anytime the boy comes into the boy's line of vision.

His cheeks glow a warm shade of red as the boy stretches, his shirt comes up ever so slightly. Showing the boy's tan freckled hip that peeks from the red shorts he wears.

"When do we get to go?" Richie whispers to the doctor who checks his cuts and bruises. "In the morning...hopefully." She whispers letting go of the boy's arm.

"Good..." he grins to himself, watching Eddie climb into the bed beside him.

"Bill?" "..." "I have a question..." the boy's eyes flutter open slowly. "Why is your heart beating so fast?" He whispers, giggling as the boy shrugs.

"I don't think that's normal." He giggles, Bill's hand travels up and down the boy's back. He giggles as light shapes are drawn on his back.

"Can't you say at least one word?" Bill shrugs, already wanting to close his eyes. "How about a hi? Or a goodnight?" He giggles taking in the boy's smell.

He listens as the boy's heart rate increases quickly. He takes deep breaths, tapping the boy's shoulder gently.

"Are you okay?" Seven asks watching as the boy takes a deep breath. "Y-Yeah..." "Wow...great first word-"

"I-I'm in love with you."

Their lips crash together gently, Bill's hand cups Stan's cheek gently. "Oh..." Seven whispers snuggling his head under the boy's chin.