053 / High

Wc: 404

"Seven...Stanley. Wake up." "Huh? Go away." "Someone's here to see you." "Go away, Mike. What time is it?" "Patrick is here."

Seven sits up gently, touching Mike's hand as some sort of apology.

"Patrick?" He rasps out, Mike leaves the room. Stan trusts Number One, he can keep a secret unless Bill forces it out of him.

"What are you doing here?" "I wanted to see you." He grins grabbing the boy's hand gently.

"Take your shoes off. You're getting mud everywhere." "It's pitch black in here." "I'm a Hargreeves, remember?" "Wow." He chuckles.

Seven listens as the boy sits beside him. All seven is wearing is his normal pajamas. An oversized sweater, some shorts, and some almost knee-high white socks.

Patrick wears pajama pants and a white t-shirt, well he's guessing the color as it's pitch dark in the room.

"What time is it?" "Twelve..." "Oh." He yawns, feeling the taller one lay down, pulling him gently.

"Night." "Mhmm." He's still half asleep.

Stan's heart flutters, feeling Patrick's soft but warm hands slide up and down his back.

"I'm happy we're together now." "Me too." He rasps out.

— October 10th, 2020 5:06 am

He feels the warmth disappear as his eyes flutter open. "Patrick?" "I gotta go...I'll talk to you later." He collects his stuff from the ground. "Go back to bed." "Wait. Don't leave yet." He frowns reaching for the boy.

"I got to...for real." He smiles as Seven pulls him closer. "I don't want you to go just yet." He whines.

"I've got to. Your dad or brothers can't find me in here. You know that." He pushes the smaller one's curls back. Pressing a kiss onto his head.

"No." He giggles pulling the boys chin down to his. Patrick grins kissing him gently. "I'll be back tonight most likely." "Mkay." He smiles as the boy climbs out of the window.

"I saw that." "Richie? What the hell? Get out of my room you weirdo." He giggles pushing his head out between the door and the door frame. Richie does the thing Stan and Eddie hates the most. Licking. He licks the boy's hand.

"You fucker." Flicking his forehead he follows behind. "Why are you up so early?" "I'm always hungry. You haven't noticed?" "You're high aren't you?" "Yup...shhh." He giggles which is unknown for him.

Seven loves Four. His laugh making him smile.