060 / Let go dummy

Wc: 374

"What the h-hell?" Bill pulls Stan close as an instinct. All six of their instincts are different.

Eddie's is to help Richie, Richie's is to protect Eddie. Bill's is to grab onto whoever's closest, which is almost always Seven.

Seven's is to get closer to someone or hide. Beverly's is to try to find the problem and Mike's is to fix the problem quickly.

"Bill?" He stands up, not completely 100% sure what's happening. He falls onto Bill's lap. The two grab onto each other, not understanding what's happening either.

"Everything is completely fine, just some turbulence." "I don't think turbulence would be that bad man," Beverly mutters helping Seven get back into his seat.

"Do not talk back to me Number Three." She nods, sitting back beside One.

"Didn't mean to fall on you." "It's whatever." Seven intertwines his hand with Fives again.

"Who called earlier?" He whispers as soon as Reginald walks away.

"Uh...Patrick..." "Oh..." "Yeah." He whispers snuggling his nose back into the crook of Bill's neck. Soon falling back asleep minutes later.

—Oct. 11th, 1:06 am

"Hey, Vic...I never said that. I mean it is shitty that you left me there- just let me finish...but I know you were scared. I was too." Richie listens for a minute or two.

—phone call

You don't mean that.

Yes, I do...I am.

You can't love me. Nobody does.

I do Richie. I want to be with you.

No, you don't...

I'm not lying. I promise...trust me, okay?

You, Victor, want to be with me?

Yeah...do you want to be with me?

I mean...yeah...but what if-

Don't worry...nothing bad will happen. Is that a yes?

I guess.

Good...when are you coming home?

Not sure. We're gonna land in like an hour or two.

A couple of days?

At least.

I'll see you in a couple of days then. Night rich.

Night.

—end of the call

Richie grins, pushing his curls back and sliding his glasses off. "Richie I'm cold...come here." He whispers half asleep.

"Here." Richie pulls the cover up a bit more, letting go of the boy's small hand.

"Richie." He whines. "Let go dummy." He chuckles leaning back.