104 / Happier

Wc: 328

—8:28 pm

Bill latches onto the boy's hand, running his fingers onto each of Stan's fingers.

Stan doesn't realize Bill has never done this before really, he lays there in his half-asleep state.

Bill's eyes flutter close, finally.

"Richie?" "Hmm?" "Nothing." "No. Tell me." Richie keeps his eyes closed, too tired to actually open them.

"Can I...let next to you?" "Of course. No need to ask." Richie whispers making room the boy, both of them have IVs in the arms, they find a comfortable way to lay together.

"Night Rich." "Night Eds." "No not that one." "Spaghetti head?" "Nope." "Eduardo?" "Nuh huh." "Mine?"

Richie says half-asleep, they both know he's not conscious enough to remember this in the morning.

"Sure." Eddie grins snuggling into the boy's chest.

"Bill," He whines. "I'm bored." Bill gives him a look meaning 'there's literally nothing to do', Stan giggles. The boy can't help but grin.

Bill runs his fingers up and down Stan's small and soft palm. The two stare at their hands for a split second before tending to other things.

"You seem a bit happier." Bill shrugs, curious as to why the boy says that.

"I don't know. You just do. A lot less cranky?" Bill slaps the boy's chest gently, Stanley giggles nudging him back.

Seven grins, finding his phone on the table beside his bed. "No text? That sucks." He giggles tapping on it gently.

Bill tugs on the charms of the bracelet the boy wears, clearly craving some sort of attention.

"There's nothing to do Bill." He chuckles patting the boy's hand. "Wanna go walk around?" Bill glances at the clock. "You're right..."

"The others might be asleep." Seven shrugs getting comfortable again.

Bill tugs on his hand. "I'm not gonna lay with you." He giggles. Bill frowns, rolling his eyes.

"How about we go to sleep?" Bill shrugs leaning his bed back, the two finally notice how their joints and bones ache.