061 / Who Is?

Wc: 495

"Richie hold my hand." "Not right now." "Why not?" He tries to pull himself closer to the boy.

"I have my reasons Eds." "Stop being so secretive Rich." He giggles placing his small palm on Richie's cheek.

"I have a boyfriend now." "Oh no." Eddie whispers, he begins to feel unwell.

"Fuck." He mutters getting up quickly. "Eds?" Richie follows behind. Listening to the smaller one throw up.

"Jeez, Eds I reckoned you'd be more supportive of it." He chuckles rubbing the boy's back.

"I'm happy for you R-" he sits there. His lungs hurt as his head proceeds to throb.

"Turbulence probably?" He murmurs grabbing his yellow toothbrush. "Oh..." Richie taps the door frame a couple of times before sitting back down.

Eddie knows the boy isn't smart enough to know that turbulence has never made him sick. It's just that Eddie's worst fear attained true.

—October 11th, 3:34 am

The six all wake up again to turbulence. "A jet isn't supposed to have that much turbulence right?" Mike yawns. "Don't look at me," Richie chuckles. "I'm not that smart."

Eddie feels sick again. Watching the two in front of him fall back asleep oddly close. All of the siblings know Seven's dating Patrick. It still makes him feel nauseous.

"Fucking hell." He whispers rushing to the bathroom once again. "You know you're gonna use all of y-your toothpaste." Bill chuckles patting the smaller one's shoulder. He rubs his eye gently.

"It's not my fault I'm getting sick."
"Y-You throw up when you're scared, or when something happened that wasn't s-supposed to happen." "Don't you hate us all?"

"Y-Yes. But I'm an observer." He shrugs grabbing two waters, handing one to the shorter one.

"I love how straight forward you are." Eddie giggles. "Can't become a
l-liar...what's on your mind?"

"Nothing really." "You're s-such a liar." "Just personal stuff." "I'm in your personal l-life right?"

"Yeah. Stop being smart. I'm used to dealing with Richie." The two watch Richie pulls Seven close.

"What is he doing?" "Who k-knows." "He has a boyfriend." "Shit m-man. I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" "We both know why you're upset." Bill walks away, grabbing Stan back from Richie.

—phone call

Hey baby. Have you landed
yet?

Not yet. Maybe in thirty minutes or so.

That sucks.

Yeah, there's been a lot of 'turbulence'.

Why say it that way?

Jets usually get turbulence, but not this bad.

Oh...be safe, please.

I'll try. Don't be worried.

I don't know what I would do if something bad happened.

Nothing unfortunate is gonna happen Pat.

Good. I've got you a surprise.

Ooh. What is it?

Do you really wanna know?

Yup.

Well, you gotta wait...I'll talk to you later Henry's being annoying.
Hey Stan!

Hi Henry.
He giggles.

I'll talk to you later. Love you

Love you too.
He grins hanging up.

"He's lying." "Who is?" "Never mind." Bill rolls his eyes.