088 / Heartbeat

Wc: 445

Seven lays on his side of the bed, curled up perfectly in comfort. He's small so he doesn't take up much room, neither does Eddie.

Bill begins to think back to what Patrick had said. Of course he wouldn't do anything to him, Stan would most definitely kill Patrick. That's not a bad thing is it? I guess not.

The bed creaks once before Seven turns over, feeling around the bed slowly for the boy. He's dead asleep, it's just a habit Five and Seven picked up when they were toddlers.

The bed creaks a second time, finally the boy lays down, in an instant Seven pulls himself close.

Once he gets close enough he begins to settle down. His small snores only heard if the pitch black room is silent.

Patrick chuckles, stumbling backwards from the left of Five's cracked door. The door opens slowly, showing Patrick kissing Victor gently.

He bites his lip, teasing Bill knowing Stan won't believe him if he tried to say something.

Patrick closes the door awfully hard. "Bill?" Seven whispers, expecting the boy to not be in the room. One simple touch leads him to think otherwise.

"H-He just kissed Victor." "Oh shut up Bill. He did not." "He did." His voice becomes louder, he becomes more impatient as the boy won't listen to him.

"Stop lying. I'm tired. Go to sleep or something." "Why would I lie?" "You don't want us together. Simple Bill."

Even though the two are 'arguing' Bill still tries to pull the smaller one closer, his hand rests on the boy's lower back.

Bill freezes as he feels the light air from the boy exhaling. Awfully close to Bill's neck.

"I don't c-care if you too are together. I'm not lying. L-Listen to me for once idiot." "I really thought you changed. Guess not."

Seven frowns as Bill gets up, leaving the room and making his way down stairs.

"Where are you going?" "I'm sleeping down here. R-Rather not sleep beside an idiot." He grumbles too tired to argue.

"Whatever." Sevens small voice quietens before he closes his door gently.

Bill faces the opposite way from the burning fire. It warms Bill up slowly, he falls asleep.

Sadly, someone wakes him up.

"G-Go away Stan." He grumbles, he knows who it is even before opening his eyes.

"I can't sleep...can I lay with you?" "Will you l-leave me alone?" "I guess?" Of course the question doesn't make sense to either boy, they're half asleep.

Seven lays down on top of Five gently, resting his head on the boy's chest. Listening to his slow but steady heartbeat.