110 / D-Don't You?

Wc: 391

"Don't be mad at me Rich..." he whispers looking up at the boy.

Richie scoffs, his tight grip on the boy's elbow loosens. "You're an idiot." He grumbles walking away towards the jet.

"He doesn't mean that," Eddie whispers speed walking to the others.

Bill gives him a look. "You do, d-don't you?" The two stare at each other, they both know the answer. One of them just doesn't want to admit it. Or maybe both.

"C'mon..." Seven whispers leading him onto the jet.

"Because Eddie. I'm just tired." Richie grumbles pushing the boy's hand away. "Well, you didn't seem tired just a minute ago." "It varies."

Eddie rolls his eyes playfully, finding a seat beside Mike. "What the hell?" "What?" "You're supposed to sit beside me." Richie groans.

"Make up your mind. Are you upset or a baby?" "Both." He says under his breath.

"Oh yeah. Weren't you supposed to ask me something?" He questions, Richie knows the boy doesn't remember yesterday. He's too caught up with taking care of Richie.

"Yeah. It's whatever." "No, ask me." "I'd rather it be-" "Richie," Eddie warns him.

"I'm in love with you." The two stare at each other, Richie is too tired to be funny.

"Yeah, I know." "Do you really not remember saying you'd agree after we left the hospital?" "No?"

"What the hell-" "I'm joking dummy. Yes." He kisses Richie's cheek gently. "Hmmm." Richie grins holding the smaller boy's hand.

"S-Stan?" He whispers. "Hmm?" "Do you remember what I told y-you the other night?" "No?" "Okay." He whispers walking to the bathroom to change.

Stan is right. The uniforms are uncomfortable.

"Bill?...should I remember what you said?" He whispers knocking on the door gently with his knuckles.

"T-That would be nice." He opens the door, sliding his t-shirt on quickly before walking past the boy.

"Number Five is talking again." Beverly grins as he flips her off.

"I'd r-rather not." He clears his throat.

"Could you remind me?" "No. You can figure it out on your own." "Are you mad at me?" "P-Possibly."

Even though the two are having a small argument, Stan has to be close to the boy. Meaning shoulder to shoulder. Stan takes in the boy's smell, his heart flutters.

That crush on Bill didn't come back, did it?