066 / It's Cold and it's Raining

Wc: 354

"Where are the two of you going?" Oops.

"Going to pick Victor and Patrick up?" "You fucker." Seven whispers, expecting Reginald to be upset.

"Relationships must not interfere with work." "It doesn't...we promise." "Good. Hurry back. A mission can be called at any second." The two nod, pulling each other close as they go outside.

"Patrick was being a dick earlier." "What do you mean?" "He's the one that jumped me." Seven stops.

"What?" "He jumped me...he said that it wasn't an accident..." "He wouldn't do that." "Yes...Yes, he would Stan. I don't trust him."

Seven sighs, the other five have blankly stated they don't trust the boy. It upsets Seven, he loves the boy.

But he loves the others more...are they giving him signs? Possibly? No. They don't know him well enough. Well, neither does Stan. But that doesn't matter.

"C'mon. It's cold and they're probably waiting." Richie sniffles jumping into the driver's seat.

"Do you even know how to drive?" "No. Do you?" "Touché." Seven giggles.

The car ride enjoyable, the two listen to music. Laughing at jokes Richie decides to make up on the spot.

"I don't want to talk to Patrick." "I'm sure he didn't mean it." "Either way Stan, I don't want to." "Your choice." He smiles at the boy.

"Look. There they are." "Stan calm down. I haven't even stopped the car." "Well hurry or I'm jumping out." He giggles as Richie does as he's told.

Patrick grins, seeing his lovers smile, his hands stuffed in his jacket pockets.

"Pat." He grins running to the boy. "Hey, baby." He smiles kissing the boy gently.

"It's only been a day or two." Patrick chuckles wrapping his jacket around the boy's back.

"I still missed you." "Mhmm. You're cold." "I am?" He giggles, he hadn't noticed. He's filled with pure bliss and happiness.

Richie grins watching Victor walk towards him. "I'm glad you're here." "Me too." Victor wraps his arms around the boy's neck, kissing him softly.

"C'mon love birds. It's cold and it's raining." Richie rolls his eyes, climbing in the front seat with Stan.