095 / Figure Something Out

Wc: 481

"I think we should kill him." Victor swings his legs innocently. "What the hell? No." Patrick props his legs up on the table, watching people sit quietly in the waiting room of the hospital.

"Asshole." "What's the name-calling for?" His voice sharp and raspy like always. Except with Stan. He speaks gently not wanting the boy to be afraid, to gain his trust.

"Nothing." Victor grins, he knows what's about to happen. "What. Is it?" Patrick's big hand wraps around his small throat.

"Oh don't do that. You know I like it, baby." "Hmmm okay." He grins kissing the boy gently.

"What the hell... whatever the others are here. We got Reginald." "Good."

On the cameras Patrick watches as Beverly and Mike pull him in there, explaining what happened.

"Oh yeah." Victor grins kissing Patrick passionately.

"Fuck...are you okay?" Richie examines the boy, trying to make sure he isn't hurt. "I'm okay...are you?" "Mhmm." Richie stares into the smaller one's eyes. Admiring his freckles.

"C'mon...Dad..." "Oh yeah." The two grab Bill, grabbing all the important papers they need.

"What are you gonna do about Victor?" Eddie whispers staring at his arm, the cast fully off. He doesn't remember how long it was on. He doesn't care either.

"V-Victor was kissing Patrick..." "Should've known." He shrugs wiping away the one singular tear.

He grabs his phone, finding Victor's contact.

—phone call

Hey Vic.

Hey Rich...whatcha doing?

Nothing...I have a question.

Go ahead.

Did you kiss Patrick the other day?

What? No. Of course not.

Victor don't lie.

Richie, I'm not. Believe me, baby.

Hmm. Okay.

—end of the phone call

"Y-You believe him?" "Of course not." He laughs finding Beverly and Mike in the waiting room.

"Richie?" Beverly grins, resting her head on Richie's shoulder.

"G-Guys look..." Stan looks around, trying to find someone.

"S-Stanley...over here." Seven frowns, walking toward the five, well six counting Ben's spirit.

"Stan...I'm sorry..." "Whatever...where's Dad?" "He uh...got shot." "Damn." He whispers escaping Bill's touch.

"Listen...don't b-be mad please...we were afraid." "I don't think torment is equal to fear but whatever." Bill touches the boy's hand gently. The two make eye contact.

Five starts to think back to the nightmare he had.

He hesitantly hands Seven the papers.  "What are these?" "Documents..." Mike whispers avoiding eye contact.

"These are fake...he wouldn't hide something like that." He fumbles with the ring on his finger.

"They're real..." Richie whispers, knowing he and Stan are going through the same disbelief.

"Can't be..." he shakes his head, he begins to fumble with the charms on his bracelet.

"Shit...Patrick look." Patrick lets go of his lover's hips, looking at the camera in the middle.

"Stan? What the hell is he doing here...get them out." "We can't...they know." "Figure something out idiot."