067 / Sweetly

Wc: 446

Victor runs his smaller hands through Richie's hair as he drives. He smiles sweetly.

Patrick rests his larger hand on Stan's shoulder, he had fallen asleep. "We're here." "I'll get him." Patrick grins opening his lover's door.

"Stan...come on. Let's get out." "Hmmm?" He latches onto the boy quickly, falling back asleep once again.

"Where's his room?" "Second room on the right. Be quiet Bill's in here." "Who?" "You heard me...idiot," Richie mutters kissing Victor before departing to his room.

"Night baby," Patrick whispers laying him down gently.

Bill rolls over pulling the boy closer. Stan snuggles into the boy's torso, taking in his smell. The two lay there, their legs tangled. Both fast asleep.

Patrick rolls his eyes before leaving the room.

"Patrick...is it?" "Yes sir...Mr. Hargreaves...nice to see you...again." "We are no strangers Patrick." "I wish we were." He smiles in a way telling Reginald he's not happy to see him.

"No need to be that way, Patrick." "Whatever. Go die in a hole old man." He grins before walking away.

Reginald never takes any type of compliment or tease to heart, he simply doesn't care.

"You gotta be nicer to him Pat." "Oh shut up." He grins kissing Victor gently.

—October 12th, 2020 10:02 am

Seven turns over, snuggling into whoever had their arms around his torso.

"C'mon fucker wake up. Mission." Bev chuckles shaking the bed. "Bill." She says in a sing-songy voice.

"I'm up...s-sadly." He keeps his eyes closed, his head rested on Seven's.

"Wake up asshole." "Fine..." he grumbles sitting up gently, he stops realizing who he was holding onto.

"Here. Hurry." She grins walking out of the room.

Richie laughs loudly, running past their room, his mask, and uniform already on.

Of course, a knife flies after him. "Can't catch me fucker!" "You wanna be?!" Eddie giggles throwing another one.

Bill disappears into the bathroom as Stanley stretches.

"Stan? You awake?" Patrick grins as the boy snuggles back into the covers.

"C'mon. Let's get up." "It's cold." He whines latching onto his lover. "Well if you wake up I can warm you up."

"Lay with me." "This isn't my bed," he pushes back Stan's curls. "Plus Bill probably doesn't want me in here."

"Yeah. I d-don't." He mutters before disappearing downstairs.

"Hold me." He whines. "You are very needy ya know." "Please?" "Fine." He chuckles picking the boy up, making his way out of the room.

"Let's eat something." "Let's cuddle...take me to your room." He snuggles the bridge of his nose into Patrick's neck.

Patrick does as he's told, taking the younger one into his room.