042 / Possibly

wc: 362

Seven simply stares back at Five, watching his eyes wander. The two sit there in silence, not moving. Expecting the other boy to turn away.

"Do you really want to know where I was at?" "Sure?" "With Patrick..." "You know y-you-" "I know I can't hang out with him. I understand that. I didn't know where else to go." He shrugs.

Five pulls the boy's wrist up, examining the charm bracelet on his small wrist.

"W-Wheres the necklace?" "On my neck silly...wait. Where is it?" Seven's eyes widen as he speeds walks to his room, digging through his neat drawers and on nightstands.

"Shit..." grabbing his phone he begins to type.

Patrick

S: Hey I left my necklace over there yesterday. Do you think I can come by and get it one day this week?

P: Sure. Victor found it this morning by the pool.

S: Cool thanks :)

P: Question...

Go ahead.

Did those kisses mean anything?

Why?

Answer the question first

No, not really...sorry

Just wondering. Lmao

Did they mean anything to you?

Kind of.

We've known each other for a few weeks though.

But just look at you. You're perfect.

No, I'm not.

Ignore what your 'siblings' say. You're perfect to me.

For real?

Yes. And I don't lie.

Thank you, Patrick :)

Anything for you Stan :))

I want to be more than friends Stan.

Wdym?

You know what I mean. I want to be together. Not just friends.

We just met Patrick. You didn't catch feelings that fast, did you?

I mean I kind of did. Ever since we met.

It's been like a month.

Just please think about it?

I could get in trouble.

Please?

....fine. I'll think about it.

:)

"What do you mean you'll th-think about it? No." "You have no control over who I date." Seven pulls his phone to his chest, trying to hide the text Five had already seen.

"N-No need to hide it. You know h-he's tricking you right?" "No, he's not. I trust him." "You've known him for a month. We've known e-each other out whole lives."

"Well." "You don't trust me do you?" "Possibly."