056 / Dark

wc: 490

"Listen. We're just trying to get by." "Give me your wallet." Richie sighs, staring at the guy with a mask over his entire face. Victor squeezes Richie's hand.

"I don't have one." "Stop fucking lying!" "Listen fucker. I can't even drive back so I don't have any types of cards or money." Well, that earned a punch.

His vision goes dark, he hears himself groan, Victor whimper, and the other guys laugh.

"Leave him alone! Stop touching me!" He tries to open his eyes but for some reason, he can't.

He finds himself in the room, the damn room that he hates with his entire being.

"Victor? Victor?" He whimpers already knowing he won't be able to contain his emotions.

"Victor? Where am I?" He can feel the ground. That's good. The sun also. Maybe it's the sun? Maybe he's getting really hot.

"Victor help..." pain shoots throughout the side of his face and ribs. He curls up into a ball as the three guys kick him.

He whimpers loudly, letting the guys kick him. He doesn't fight back. He knows he's too weak without the others. With out Eddie. Eddie?

"Back off of him!" Someone yells pulling Richie into their arms. "Fuck Richie. It's okay." He grips the person's small arm, taking in the smell.

Eddie? He slides his hand up and down the person's arm. Eddie's cast?

"Eds...Eddie, I can't see." "What do you mean?" "It's dark...Eddie, I can't see..." he cries out.

Eddie listens carefully, sitting against the brick wall, pulling the boy in between his legs.

"F-Fuck. I l-lost them." Someone breathes heavily. "Shit R-Richie. You okay?" He stays silent, crying gently as his eyes stare into one place. Of course, he can't see.

"Shhh. It's okay Rich." Eddie whispers, pressing a kiss onto the boy's hairline.

"C'mon. Let's go home." "I still can't see...Eds?" He listens as the boy gets quiet.

"You didn't leave did you?" "I would never leave you alone. You know that right?" His voice stern as he pulls the boy with him.

Another set of hands grab onto Richie. Most likely Bill's. "A-Are we home?" "Yes, Rich...c'mon. Let's go lay down." "I wanna be up. With you guys." "No. Richie. Come on." Eddie's voice stern as a door creaks open.

"Are you mad at me?" "Here. Change." Eddie watches as the boy slides sweat pants on. Of course, he slides his t-shirt off.

Eddie stares at the older one as he stands there shirtless. "Eds?" "Stop calling me that." "But-" "I don't like it. Lay down."

Eddie puts both of his hands on the boy's torso. On his flat but toned stomach and his lower back.

He lays down, pulling the cover up to his ear. "Eddie?" "What?!" He raises his voice ever so slightly.

"Will you...will you lay down with me?" "No Richie. Go to bed. I'll be back later."