068 / I didn't mean it

Wc: 534

"No funny business." Patrick hears the talking ape say. "Don't plan on it." He chuckles closing his door.

"Are you sure you don't wanna eat first?" "I wanna cuddle." He whispers half asleep.

"Stan it's almost 11 in the morning, you gotta eat." "Fine." He groans resting his forehead on Patrick's.

"Why are you so smiley?" Seven giggles tiredly before kissing the boy gently. "You're just so pretty." He grins letting him down.

"Didn't you mention a gift?" "Oh yeah, close your eyes." "Do I have to?" "Yes Stan," he chuckles.

"You do. Now close them." "Fine." He giggles as Patrick digs through his stuff.

"Can I open them yet?" "Hold on....now." Seven opens his eyes, his mind goes blank as Patrick sits on one knee.

"Patrick?" "Stan...I want to marry you." "Isn't it too early?" "Stan I'm in love with you. What if something happens tomorrow?"

"Nothing is gonna happen Pat." "Say yes?" Seven stares at the simple silver ring.

"Yeah." He giggles as Patrick slides the ring onto his finger. "I love you, Stan." The two kiss gently, listening to the five get back.

"You gotta stay up here...okay?" Patrick nods, laying back down as Seven goes downstairs.

"That was a quick one." "That's what she said!" Richie says with food in his mouth. "F-False alarm apparently." Bill shrugs sitting down.

"That never happens." Mike pats Stan's head, sitting beside him.

"Well, at least nothing bad happened." He takes a sip of his drink, Five stares at him.

"Who are ya marrying?" Richie asks of course not expecting an answer. "Patrick..." he whispers as the other three pay no attention.

Richie and Bill stare at him, wide eyes. "W-What did you say?" "Patrick and I...he just-" "No h-he didn't." "Yeah, he did." "You know he's lying to you," Richie speaks his mind.

"No, he's not..." Seven stares at the bruises and old cuts from weeks ago. The bruises have almost faded, the cuts healed.

Reginald listens into the conversation, not having anything to say except; "Relationships cannot interfere with work." Seven nods, Patrick stands at the top of the stares admiring his boy.

"Where did Bill go?" "Don't know and don't care." Eddie whispers, he seems tired.

"I'm ready for this fucking thing to be off of me." Eddie whispers staring at the cast that has 'Lover' written on it.

Richie had to fix it after messing around with the smaller one and writing 'Loser'.

"Richie don't write on it." "I'm just signing it Eds." "Yeah, nobody writes that big-" tears weld in his eyes as he stares at the word.

"What the fuck Richie?" "Gotta remind you somehow." He grins, his smile disappears. Noticing the tears in the boy's big doe eyes.

"I was joking Eds...wait don't cry." He wipes the tears from the boy's freckled cheeks.

"Eds I didn't mean it..." Eddie let's out a whimper. "Don't cry...here." Richie grabs a red marker, quickly trying to find another letter to replace the 'S'.

"There...lover." He grins looking up at the boy from his glasses. Eddie grins ever so slightly, Richie presses a kiss onto the boy's hairline before walking away.