032 / Flustered

Wc: 352

Five undos the flask of the necklace Seven wears, noticing he hadn't taken it off.

His thumb gently ghosting over the boy's neck as he sits beside him. "S-Seven...wake up...p-put this on." He hands him pajamas before walking out of the room.

"What time is it?" His sleepy voice making Five stop in his tracks. "Hmm?" "What time is it?" "T-Two forty-f-five." "Oh." Seven settles back down after taking his shirt off and pulling his pajama pants back on.

His back faces towards the door, with him being half asleep he struggles to pull it off of his head.

"Here." Five pulls it off gently, throwing it into the dirty clothes hamper. His fingers ever so slightly ghosting over his sides.

"Thanks." He whispers slipping his jeans off. Five turns away, the bed creaks quietly as Seven lays back down.

"N-Night..." "Night." He whispers falling asleep quickly.

"I saw that." "Shit...d-don't sneak up on m-me like that...saw what?" "You know. You were watching him change." Beverly giggles. "W-Was not. He's half asleep...he c-could fall."

"That's not all." "What n-now?" "Your face turned red." "D-Did not. It's late I'm going to b-" "Don't lie to me Bill. You were flustered."

Five rolls his eyes, already too tired to deal with anyone. He's not a morning person, he's a night owl, but dealing with Patrick drained ninety-nine percent of his energy. He was just looking out for his younger 'best friend'.

But she's right, his face did turn a little red. But that doesn't mean anything. Does it? No.

"W-Was not. Go away." He chuckles closing his door. "Don't lie Five, your face was red and you can't tell me otherwise." "I'm asleep. Go away." "Well I guess since you're asleep I can go tell him-"

"You wouldn't dare...and I w-wasn't. You're seeing stuff." "I'm sure he'd like to know." She grins. "Either you admit it now and I won't tell him or-"

"F-Fine...goodnight." "I'll take that as a win." "Whatever."