103 / Stuff

wc: 378

"I...oh wow," Eddie whispers not knowing exactly what to say.

"Rich it's okay." Eddie pulls the boy back, sitting him down in the one and singular chair in the room.

Seven notices how Five holds his hand, he tries to remember the events from earlier. Only what generally happened before he started screaming, him falling, and Bill yelling something.

"You okay?" Bill nods gently handing the boy his bracelet back. "You grabbed it?" He smiles squeezing the boy's hand gently.

"So what uh..." Seven clears his throat gently, he spins the ring around his ring finger. "What happened to Patrick and..."

Bill's eyes widen ever so slightly, remembering what he had done to the boy. They begin to listen to tv again.

"Henry Bowers Hargreaves was found alive in the ruble, we was sent to a separate hospital, so was Reginald Huggins Hargreaves, he is in critical condition.

Unfortunately, nobody else was found."

"Oh..." he whispers sliding the ring off slowly. "Should've known." He chuckles sadly, Bill pulls his hand over again. He has to be at least touching the boy to knows he's alright.

Seven just decides to leave it alone, he doesn't exactly know what's happening and why.

"Stanley, good you're awake. Here's your guy's dinner." Bill and Stan nod, the other four make it back into their rooms. They're starving, half of them just woke up, or have been awake for an hour or two with no clue on what's happening.

"Are you just not going to talk?" Bill looks at him gently, he shrugs. "Well. That's fine." Seven giggles, grinning at him.

Seven continues to talk to the boy, looking at him every so often to see his reaction to at least get some sort of answer.

Bill smiles for the first time in about an hour as Stanley laughs loudly at something dumb they did as kids.

"You literally tried to drown Richie. There's no good excuse for that." Bill shrugs, grinning gently.

"Okay question, for the millionth time." Bill nods. "What did you do when you were gone for those like two years?"

Bill begins to fingerspell.

' S T U F F '

"You can tell me later. I know that wasn't really well thought out." He giggles nudging the boy gently.