098 / Touché

Wc: 388

"It's Stan isn't it?" "Possibly." He whispers jabbing the sharp object into Patrick's stomach.

"Touché." Patrick looks back up before stumbling backward. "T-They'll never let me live this down." He drops the knife leaving the room slowly.

"Bill? Why the fuck am I whispering?" He turns the corner, spotting Henry at the end of the hallway. "No need to hide Stan...I'm sorry." He continues to stay quiet, backing up slowly.

"Stan...I know you're there." He sighs as the two make eye contact. Henry holds a knife, Seven remembers the boy's powers.

"You aren't gonna throw that at me...right?" "No...of course not...where's Eddie?" "With...never mind. You don't need to know that."

"He's with Richie...isn't he?" "Possibly. I'm not sure where." Henry clears his throat, stuffing the knife into his pocket.

"Take me to him...please?" "Henry we're wasting time. This place is on fire. It could collapse any minute." "Please?" "Henry. We're wasting time." He says sternly, stepping back slowly.

"Please?! I need to see him!" "No. Back up." Henry grabs his wrist harshly, leading Seven to whimper.

"Henry let go...I'll...I'll take you to him." "You're lying..." "I'm not...I promise. Just let go...follow me okay?" "You're lying." Tears stream down his dirty face.

"Henry we're wasting time. Just let go, please?" He whispers as Henry grabs his arms.

"He loves him, doesn't he?? He's in love with Richie! Tell me the truth!! Tell me the truth!!" He shakes Seven.

Bill listens carefully, looking out of a window to see One and Three stand with police. He listens very carefully.

"Rich...I think everyone's out...let's go." Eddie walks behind the last person as Richie walks unusually quiet.

"Are you okay?" "Hmm? Yeah...c'mon." He whispers intertwining his hand with the smaller ones.

"Richie. There's no need to be mad at yourself. We all trusted them." Richie sighs, realizing his smaller best friend read his mind.

"But I thought I loved Victor." "You guys have only been dating for a couple of weeks Rich. He pressured you to love him." "Mhmm." He admires the boy's freckles.

"Henry let go!! You're scaring me." "Tell me where they are!" He yells. "Wait my bracelet!" The bracelet slips off of his wrist, falling on the ground as Henry drags him upstairs.