013 / I have to do it

Wc: 390

"I couldn't get it back..." Mike frowns slightly, patting Number Seven on his back.

"It's fine." His small fingers run over the umbrella tattoo on his pale skin. He doesn't want tattoos. Maybe one in the future but it wasn't a pleasant experience.

"Can you give me my phone back?" "N-No." "Why not?" "Because I don't wanna." "It's not yours." "You'll get it back later on."

In Five's fingers is the little SIM card. Holding everything he has. "Put that back." He rolls his eyes, putting it back into the phone before throwing it back.

"Thank you." Seven mutters, closing his door. "By the way. Y-You aren't allowed to talk to P-Patrick." "Why not?" "Because we c-cant trust him."

"Yes we c-" "We, as the Umbrella academy, don't talk to random strangers. D-Don't you think it's weird how someone got your number?"

Seven hadn't thought about that. He was just happy that someone was finally being nice to him.

"Whatever. Get out of my room." "I'm sure Reggie w-wouldn't wanna know you've been talk-" "Please don't tell him. I-I'll do anything." "Don't t-talk to him then." He says sternly. The lights flicker off as he leaves the room. "Asshole."

"I heard that." He stands behind Number Seven, startling him. "Go. Go away. Get out." He grabs him by the collar of his uniform. Pushing him out of the room.

"That can't stop me y' k-know." "Go away, idiot." "Number Seven." Fear begins to run through his veins, his hands begin to tremble. His small hand grips the door handle, opening it slowly, his feet tap against the steps.

He weighs almost nothing. He's good at sneaking because his foot steps don't make a sound.

"Yes sir?" His voice shaky as he tries to hold back the tears. "Who is Patrick?" "N-Nobody...." "Number Seven. Lying will get you in deeper trouble."

He lets out a shaky breath. "The um...the guy I met the other day." "Number One," Reginald calls walking away from the steps slowly.

"Wait no. I'm not-" "Hurry One. No time to waste." "What's happening?" "Number Seven is going into the room."

"Wait, Mike. Please don't. I can't go down there." Mike silently grabs onto the boy, in a hug. "Mike please don't." "I have to do it."