Background info / Summary

Thank you to the people who have decided to read this.

This is inspired by 1980SKATER 's au. Which I have yet to read. (I know that sounds bad but I don't read fanfics as much as I used to.)

I hope everything made sense. I officially wrote the last part of this book on November 6th. (which it is Nov. 7th rn and I'm writing the summary of this whole thing)

Of course you'll be seeing this way after November 6th or even November.

If you have any questions, ask me here:

I'll respond as soon as I see them because I don't get as much activity as other writers do (hopefully that will change later on.)

I hope you enjoyed this book, please if you enjoy my writing, go read my other Reddie, Stenbrough, The Goldfinch, and IT-related books.

I have three male character x female reader books

Please vote and comment, it tells me that you've enjoyed this story. Thank you for reading and here's the summary :)

_____________________________________

The Hargreaves children haven't always been close. Once sibling Number Six passed away the other Numbers One through Seven finally noticed they don't have all the time in the world to be here.

All Six of them have powers, except Number Seven. He's ordinary. He isn't special, he's useless.

Once meeting a boy named Patrick he begins to think otherwise. Just because he doesn't have powers, doesn't mean he's an idiot as his older 'siblings' like to say.

Weeks before leaving for a mission Numbers Two, Four, Five, and Seven are put in a hospital. No major injuries.

Even though the two had met at least a month or two before, Patrick and Stanley decided to get engaged whilst on a mission.

Patrick and Number Five have no kind feelings towards each other, Patrick makes it clear that Number Five can't protect the younger one forever.

Weeks later the Six make their way from New York to Belgium. Of course Stanley and Richie's lovers, Victor and Patrick decide to tag along.

They can't last a day without their other half. That might be true for Number Four and Five.

Seven and Patrick decided it's the right time to marry one another, something bad can happen any day easily.

Slowly, throughout the last two months, Stanley had noticed small things about when he becomes upset or raises his voice. It doesn't matter. He's not special remember?

The Six soon find out Henry, Patrick, Victor, and Belch are all Hargreaves also minutes before the hospital they were stuck in would collapse.

The night of the masquerade type ball, Belch had gently touched Eddie, leading him to become sick.

The day Richie got jumped in an alleyway, Victor made it where he couldn't see so the other three boys could kick and scare the boy.

Henry and Victor snuck into the giant mansion like thing, in the pitch blackness, Henry threw a knife. Of course, it landed into Richie's thigh.

Also the day Mike had gotten attacked by the spirits Richie didn't summon. Henry didn't want to do it, he had to.

He was forced to. Henry, Belch, and Patrick are all afraid of Victor. With Victor being the head leader of the four.

Lastly, each time Patrick would touch Stan or Bill, he'd slightly burn them. Not enough for it to hurt, but enough to leave that one spot warm.

The four boys had used their powers on the other Hargreaves who didn't know.

Everyone knows how easily you can convince Number Seven, with Patrick's verbal manipulation, he convinced the boy that he loved him.

That everyone else didn't and that he was better than what the others told him to be.

Each time the Hargreaves siblings would encounter a group of four masked men, it would be Victor and the other three.

Soon Richie would confess his feelings to Eddie. The lucid nightmares Victor gave Richie, Bill and Stanley had gotten to his head. Leading him to expose his biggest secret to the boy he was in love with.

Soon, after a while of thinking, Bill would also confess his love for Stanley. He never noticed he had feelings for the younger one.

But seeing Patrick fool Stan that way and seeing the boy in physical pain. It brought the feelings out, he didn't speak for a week.

Once telling the boy, he'd realize Stan didn't fully comprehend what "I'm in love with you" and the kiss meant after being fooled for those two straight months.

Once losing their 'father' the house seemed empty, not having any type of mission or orders killed the six.

Eddie and Richie, of course, got together as soon as they were far away from that hell hole that was called a hospital.

One day the stuttering boy finally had enough courage to ask the younger one out to dinner. After eating and finding a coffee shop, Stanley finally admits he feels the same towards Bill.

The two didn't realize how much they craved the touch or attention from each other boy. The two are in love, nothing can separate them now.