064 / I don't

Wc: 448

Bill quickly hands the phone to Richie.

Hello?

It was no accident you got beat up fucker.

What?

You know.

Yeah? You jumped me, didn't you?

No.

Fucker. Stop lying.

I'm not. Watch out. Your little best friend could be next.

Listen here, don't touch him. I will kill you.

You wouldn't dare. Imagine, your own family disowning you. That's your worst fear right?

N...No

How about your little friend finding a lover?

I don't like him like that.

Bill pulls the older one into the hallway after laying Eddie down gently.

Are you sure? Didn't you tell Stan?

W...What? No...I-I don't.

Four looks at Five with glossy eyes, even though Bill acts like he doesn't care for him. He does.

I hate liars Richie.

I'm not in love with him.
Richie just stares into Bill's eyes, unable to say anything else.

I didn't say you were.

I don't...I don't like him like that. I like Victor...I'm dating Victor. Not Eddie. I don't like Eddie, Patrick.
I don't. I don't, you understand? I don't. I don't like him like that okay? Got it? I don't. I don't I don't I don't I don't-

Patrick hangs up almost if he knew that's when Richie would start to cry.

"I don't...I don't...I don't." "I know you d-don't." Bill pulls him close, letting him cry into his shirt.

"Bill? Where'd you go?" Seven whispers, the bed creaks as he most likely gets out of the bed.

"What are you guys doing out here?" "You told him?" "Told who? What?" "You told Patrick...you told him. Why?"

Richie holds the boy by his t-shirt collar, tears soak his big round dark eyes behind his glasses.

"You told him?" Bill steps back into the room, wanting to give the two privacy.

"You told him? That I'm in love with Eddie?" His voice cracks many times, his grip on the t-shirt lessens as he begins fall to the ground. His legs grow weak.

"Richie whatever you're saying, I didn't do." "Patrick...Patrick just told me that...that...that you told him." His voice cracks once again, his face hot and red from tears and anger.

"Why are you trusting him now?" "Because you're the only person I've told Stanley. And you're fucking dating him."

Stan frowns, tears coming to his eyes too. He's not used to being called "Stanley."

"Y-You have no reason to be crying." He walks away from the boy, Beverly follows behind him. Mike yawns as he carries Eddie, most likely taking him to his room.

"I guess we're sharing a room?" "Yeah I guess," he yawns. "N-Night."