: prologue

↑↑↑
WATTPAD TRAILER AVAILABLE
ON YOUTUBE

CLICK THE VIDEO/LINK TO DIRECT TO YOUTUBE VIDEO 

*****

*alarm clock ring*

You're half asleep and open your eyes. Someone's figure is standing right in front of you, as you wipe your eyes for a clear vision as the unfamiliar guy showed up. You jump in scare and cover yourself with the blanket, "W-Who are you?" as you said. 

"I wake you up but you're a heavy sleeper" he said and smile, "breakfast is ready" he said. 

He walkout from your room as you smell something good from the outside. You were still in your pajamas and went outside of your room and hold a baseball bat with you. You found out the boy in your kitchen and sitting at the table with his hands cupping his face and looking at you.

"You don't want to eat?" he said while pouting at you. 

"W-Who are you?" as you said to him, wanting an answer. 

He sigh and stand up, "Sit down and I will tell you" he said. 

You sat down in front of him but still feel alert around him, "So... who are you?" you said. 

He serve you and put bread and bacon on your plate, "eat" he said. 

You just cross your arms and lean your back on your chair while glaring at him. Giving a sign that you want his answer and not his food. 

"Tell me who you are" you once said again.

"I'm your special delivery" he said. 

---

Copyright. 2019