author's note/introduction

hi everyone!

if you are here from my tiktok account and already know who I am, hiiiiii! thanks for coming! but if you are just reading because you are a fellow Fred Weasley simp, then hello! my name is brianna and I'm the author of this story!

I really hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed coming up with everything to go along with it. a few things before we get started tho.

-the story won't follow the books/movies directly. there will be parts that I won't talk too much about and there will be (many) parts that I will add in.

-if you've read the description of the story then you know but I'm going to reiterate what I said. You will be Bellatrix Lestrange's daughter, yes, but falling for Fred will change your POV of becoming a death eater and being like your mother. I know the des says that you are on the fence about it, but falling for Fred pushed you to make this choice.

-I intend to make some parts of this story a little sad, so there will be trigger warnings and something that I like to call an emoji stamp to go to if you do not want to read the sad parts of the story.

-the time period will be different! there will be phones! (like I said it will not follow the story directly)

-Y/n : your name

-Y/e/c : your eye color

-Y/h/c : your hair color

-Y/n/n : your nick name

if I missed any please let me know and with that being said, let's get into it. I present to you, Riot by me ;)