Chapter 17

Savitar was speeding around the city late at night. One last run in Central City before he's off to Spain. He always loved running in Central City. He could never quite describe exactly what it felt like because it was surreal. So perfect. There's nothing like it in the world. He loved the air. Especially at night. It was peaceful, and the wind that was hitting him while he ran was fresh and he loved the sensation of it. The electricity pumping inside him, his veins, and every cell, every nerve in his body. His feet lifting him, pushing him forward every single step he took. It made him feel powerful. Like he could do anything in the world. He was never going to stop running. Whether it was in Central City or Spain or anywhere in the world.

It suddenly made him remember the first time he phase. Eobard Thawne taught him how to do that. He taught him a lot of things. As much as he hates him for murdering his mother, there was a part of him that was grateful for everything he did for him, before the discovery that Eobard Thawne was his mother's murderer.

He passed by Caitlin's apartment and slowed to a stop. He knew it was late but perhaps he visited her one last time before he went. A few moments later, he was in front of her door. The door was open so he stepped in.

"Caitlin?" He asked. Silence. Looks like she wasn't home. He decided to leave when he saw broken pieces of glass in the doorway of her room. He slowly crept towards it and saw a shattered mirror. Broken glasses everywhere. Something was wrong. He checked the whole house but she wasn't there.

He whooshed outside when she suddenly saw a girl standing outside a shop just a few miles away from Caitlin's apartment. She had her back to her but she somehow looked familiar to him. I took a few steps towards her when she suddenly turned around. She was completely naked. A robe on the ground beside her.

"Caitlin," I said, breathing out a sigh of relief.

As soon as the word went out of his mouth, he knew it wasn't Caitlin. Realization dawned on his face. He knew exactly who she was. It's not possible. He thought to himself.

"Try again." She said to him with a gleam in her eyes.

"Frost."

"You remember!" She clapped her hands giggling. "Did you miss me?"

He was still trying to wrap his head around the fact that she was here. "What happened to Caitlin?" I asked even though a part of him was really glad to see her again. He missed her but at the same time, couldn't help worrying about Caitlin just a tiny bit. He bombarded her with questions but she waved all of them away.

She made a pfft sound. "Who cares about her?"

"Can I talk to her?" I asked, trying to remain calm and cool.

She laughed thinking he was just joking. "I don't think it works that way."

Frost examined her nails. "Oh, my this needs some work. Caitlin has no taste in anything."

"Frost!" I exclaimed.

She tilted her head studying him. "Why so grumpy Savi? Besides, why would you even want to talk to her? She's a part of team flash and last time I checked, you hate team flash."

I didn't say anything as I clenched my jaw.

She walked to him and took his jacket off of him. "I missed you Savi, especially that pretty little face of yours."

She touched her scars and he tried not to flinch away. "We're going to have so much fun together again, just like old times. Now that Caitlin's gone, I'm finally free. I can do whatever I want."

His eyes sparkled as he smirked at her. "Yes, we are."

She gave a little squeal. "Now that's the Savitar I know and remember."

She turned and sashayed towards the clothing shop. "I'm going to need some new outfits. And I'm not wearing Caitlin's clothes."

She ice blasted the door open and walked in. I sighed and followed her.

"Oooh, I love this." She exclaimed, grabbing a black sleeveless top. She put it on with a black leather jacket and black leather pants. Next, she pulled on high heeled knee-high black boots.

"What do you think?" She asked Savitar.

"Looks great," I told her.

"I think black looks hot on me, just like it looks hot on you." She gave him a once-over and winked.

"Are you done shopping?" I asked ignoring the comment.

"Oh, I am just getting started."

She took a few more clothes, putting it into bags, humming to herself.

She suddenly stopped turning to look at him. "What's wrong with you?"

"What?"

"You don't look awfully happy that I'm back."

I spread my hands. "Of course I'm happy you're back. I just don't show a lot of emotions, you know that."

She narrowed her eyes at him and imitated his furrowed brows. "Oh, I know. You brood all the time. The only time you weren't was when we spent that time together, remember that Savi? I remember that night particularly. We had so much fun. You can't say you didn't enjoy that."

She pushed him against a wall and he let her. "What do you say?" She traced a finger on his lips. "You want to redo that moment again? Because I want to. I know you're hungry for my touch just as I'm hungry for yours. It's been so long."

She nipped at his ears and he inhaled sharply. "God I missed you. No pun intended there, former god of speed."

She suddenly pulled away from him frowning. "What happened to the god of speed anyway? I see your plan failed. You didn't kill Iris did you?"

I shook my head. "It didn't work out but that doesn't matter because I'm moving away."

She raised an eyebrow. "Is that so? Well, where are you going?"

"Spain."

"Oooh, that's even better. I'm coming with you." She said jumping up and down.

"But-"

She interrupted me waving a finger in front of my face. "Nuh-uh, no buts. You don't want an old friend to keep you company?"

"Of course I want you to come, but if what you said was true and Caitlin's gone, you know her friends are going to come to look for her. They won't stop."

She waved her hand. "Oh let them. They're just going to waste their time since they don't know she's gone and I'm back. I'm coming with you, I don't want to stay in this boring hellhole anyway."

Her hand went to her neck and she ripped the necklace off of her. "I won't be needing this." She said letting it drop to the floor and stomped on it.