Johnny Lawrence From The Karate Kid <3

I pull out a chair for my boyfriend Johnny to sit on so that I could paint his face for Halloween. "You're being a skeleton right?" I asked while he sat down on the chair. He looked up at me and said "Yeah me and the guys decided that we wanted to be skeletons this year" while smiling. "Ok perfect!" I said as I pulled out my black and white face paint.

In my head I knew that this sounded kind of weird but I needed for him to take his shirt off so that it he wouldn't mess up the makeup when he had to put on his costume. I awkwardly asked "I know this is sounds weird but could you take off your shirt so that you won't mess up your makeup when you need to change?"He responded "Yeah no problem" and as he took off his shirt he winked at me while doing so.

I couldn't help but stand there in shock for a second because my boyfriend had to have the best body that I had and would ever see in my life. He had the best looking abs ever due to all of the intense training at the Cobra Kai dojo.

All of a sudden I heard Johnny say while laughing "Y/n are you going to paint my face or stare at my abs all night?" I snapped back into reality and said "Sorry I just got distracted"while I could feel my cheeks starting to blush. He smiled and started laughing at the fact that I acted so flustered.

"Lets do this" I whispered as I grabbed the makeup brush and the face paint. I started by painting the majority of his face white then I added the black around his eyes. As I tried to do the hardest part of the makeup which consisted of doing the teeth I had to lean my head closer to his so that I could have a steadier hand. While I was doing so he turned his head and kissed my cheek. I jumped back for a second due to the fact that I did not expect him to do that.

I laughed and said "No more funny business or we're never going to get this done." He smirked at me and said "Fine I guess I'll have to behave myself." I laughed at him and continued to do his makeup.

After 30 minutes I finished his face paint and I handed him a mirror to look at how it turned out. He grabbed the mirror and admired the job that I did after staring at it for a little while he stood up and hugged me. He said "You did so good! I love it so much!" I hugged him back and said "Awww thank you!" He grabbed his skeleton costume and put it on.

I pulled out my makeup so that I could get my costume on as well. I decided that this year I wanted to be a fairy so I did this really pretty irredescent makeup look.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Johnny watching me as I put my makeup on whenever I would turn around to grab something else though, he would quickly turn his said so that it didn't look like he was watching me. After I finished my makeup I plugged in my curling iron and started to curl my hair. I just curled my hair that was down and attched a pretty yellow flower crown in my hair and secured it with bobbi pins.

When I was done completing the look Johnny said "You look really pretty Y/n." and as he did so he smiled. I blushed and told him "Thank you Johnny, you look so handsome too." I got up from my vanity that I was sitting at and I walked over to my door where my costume was hanging. I told Johnny "Turn around I have to change real quick please." He nodded and said "Ok sure no problem."

I slipped off the t-shirt and jeans that I was wearing and I pulled on the mid-thigh length dress that was white with pretty yellow flowers on it. Then I slid on a pair of yellow heels to go with the look. When I was finally finished getting ready, I told Johnny "You could turn around now, I'm all done getting dressed."

When he turned around his jaw dropped and he sat there for a second just looking at me. He finally got up and starting walking towards me. He said "You are the most beautiful fairy that I have ever seen" and right after he said that he looked at me and kissed me on the lips. I could feel my cheeks really start to get red because it always gave me butterflies in my stomach when he would kiss or compliment me in any way possible.