«2»

I left Leah at home and I went to my place.I went to my room and thought about what happened.One cut after another.It hurt but it helped me forget the damage."Sophia!"Then I heard my dad yell but that was the last thing I heard.

When I opened my eyes once again I was in a white room.With nurse Jipsy."Hey Soph."I got up."Why am I here?!Why can't it just stop!?"I yelled and I cried."Make it stop Jipsy!Make it stop!"I ripped the needles away and just tried to leave.Nurse Jipsy tried her best to calm me down but now I was out of control.

"SOPHIA!"Then my dad walked in."STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE!""YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!I LIVE WITH A FATHER AS HORRIBLE AS YOU!A MOTHER WHO DISOWNED ME IS NOT HELPING EITHER!I JUST WANT IT TO STOP DAD!JUST STOP!"

Nurse Jipsy took my dad out and I just fell to the corner of the room.Cried.Because I failed.I failed one more time.I don't want to fail anymore.

Following day and the next day I was in the hospital.They didn't let me go.I'm fine!I have enough blood in me to live."When can I leave?""Your dad is signing your realse papers right now."

"Great.Just great."I got home and I heard my phone ringing."Soph I was worried sick!What were you doing?!You haven't answered any of my calls.I was going out of my mind here.We went to your house with my dad and your dad didn't answer the door."

"Leah I'm fine.I broke my phone at the party the other night.And it just came back from repair.And dad didn't tell me you guys stopped by."

"Well next time don't leave me this worried."I chuckled."I won't.But it's late.So I'm just gonna head to bed now.Ok?"

"O-Ok.Good night Soph.""Good night Leah."And I went to bed.Next morning was monday.And everybody hates mondays.But I don't.You're probably wondering why.So my schedule on monday is so easy.There is PE,music,art,spanish and free period.So it's basically nothing for me.

Finally my free period came and I just went to the library.Somwhere I could sleep.Go to a world that's not real.Imagine and hope for the best.

But I felt someone tapping on my shoulder."You're not Leah.""Yeah.I don't know who that is.But is this seat taken?"Then I remembered.This is the guy who told the guys at the party to let me go.

"No.Uhm...sit down I guess."He sat down next to me."How are you?""I'm fine.Things happen.People come and go.Same cycle over and over again."

He sighed."I'm Dylan.""Sophia.Thanks again for the other day."He chuckled."It's nothing.""It wasn't nothing.But...I'm gonna sleep now."I put my arms on the table and buried my head into them to sleep.

Then he tapped on my shoulder again."What?""I wanna get to know you."I rolled my eyes."Believe me you'd be better off without me.""I think I should decide that."

"I don't feel like answering any questions."I grabbed my stuff and left the library.I'm doing the right thing.He seems nice.I'm doing him a favor.He might not see that yet.But if I do it and not fail...then I'll just hurt him.So I just left.

At the lunch break I sat down with Leah."So how was your weekend without me?""White."She was confused but it was pretty white.The room.The sheets.The nurse outfits.The clothes they gave me.Just...white.

"Ok?"Before I ate my lunch I folded my sweater's arms."Sophia?"I turned to Leah.Her eyes was watery and she was staring at my arms.Shit!My bandages.I unfolded my sweater's arms."Are those new cuts?You promised me!"

"I'm sorry Leah.I-I am."I grabbed my bag and left.I could hear Leah's shoes from the other side of the cooridor.Following me.When I was fianlly out of the building she caught up to me."Sophia you promised!"

"I know what I did Leah!But you don't know!""I know you Soph.I know everything about you!"I chuckled out of anger."You were drunk!You don't even remember what happened that night at the party!If it wasn't for a complete stranger I could've been raped Leah!Did you know that?!"

"What are you talkiğng about Sophia?!"

"That night.I tried to find you.I looked away for a split second and you were gone.When I found you drunk talking to yourself on the kitchen island two guys came up to me.They hit on me.I kindly refused.But they didn't take no for an answer.If it wasn't for a complete stranger I could've been raped.It's as simple as that."

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Leah I don't want to fight with you.I don't.So just please...please I'm begging you don't."

"The least I deserved was to know."Then we hugged and I left school.I can't participate to any class like this.Since dad got my keys I had no way in either."Well I'm fucked.""You're not."I heard an unexpected voice from behind.I jumped out of my place.

"Dylan?"He dismissed me and went to the door.He did something with some tools and the door was opened."Thanks.""No problem."

"Wait did you follow me here?""It was a pretty gnarly fight between you two."I got into the house and looked at him from the doorstep."Thanks for the door.But just...leave me alone."

"Why do you want to die this much?I saw your wrists."

"That's for me to know."I closed the door to his face.When I turned around my dad was waiting."Who was that?""It's no one dad.I'm tired.I'M just gonna go to my room and leave you alone."

"You better leave me alone.My business partner is coming."I don't know anything about that business.Or that business partner of his.But it's the first time that something like this is happening.He always goes to his partner.They never come.

I was curious but I went to my room regardless.An hour or two later I left my room to take a shower.I stinked.

I went into the bathroom and took my shirt off and looked at my wrists.I took the bandages out and stared at my cuts.I stared at myself in the mirror.Everytime I looked at myself all I could see is the worst memories of my life.Never ending yelling.Never ending insults from both of my parents.The bullying.After I was done with staring at myself I I went into the shower.

When I got out I heard the door open."Hello gentleman.Please get in.The living room is that way."The rest of the conversations were low.I couldn't here.But it was probably for the better.

I went to my room and started to change into my pyjamas.When I was half way through getting my shirt on the door opened.I wore my shirt fully before I turned around."I was looking for the bathroom."

"I bet you were.At the end of the hallway at right."Then the guy left.I couldn't see him fully since the lighting was low.But as much as I could see I think he's in his early 20's.