«26»

"I don't know how I did that."I took a deep breath."Axel this is James and Jack Nark.If you remember."

"Oh.Oh...OH...He's that Jack."

"Yep he's that Jack."Jack had this huge smirk all over his face.I didn't even need to turn around."You talk about me babe?"I took a deep breath out of anger and made it obvious."Jack Narl if you don't wipe that smirk off of your stupid face I'm gonna make you do laps around the neighborhood.And I will be watching over you.Do not turn me into Coach Finstock.You do not wanna be Greenburg."

"What?"

"Do you seriously don't know Teen Wolf?If the answer is no it's better not to answer."

"Demanding me already babe?"

"Call me babe and I will unleash the monste inside and you don't want that.Plus...you can't date me or feel physical attraction towards me because I work for your father."

"But I don't work there."

"You do I checked the employee list.So does James.Weird enough Caleb doesn't.Anyway.Axel I'm sorry but...I can't give him the love he deserves and I'd be selfish to keep him around like a dog he isn't."

"I-I understand.If you guys are leaving we're staying.Because he wanted to leave because of you."

"No.No,no,no.We're leaving.I'm sorry again.See you around Axel.Bring Dylan before midnight"He chuckled."I will.""I was kidding but that'd be nice I have to talk to him."He nodded and we left.

We drove to the park and started to walk."Why didn't you just tell us you guys broke up?"I rolled my eyes."Are you seeing the smirk in Jack's face James?""Yeah thankfully I'm not blind."I chuckled."So do you have your answer?"He nodded."I do.So...do you want to talk about it?"I rolled my eyes."It's the middle of winter.It's snowing like no other day.I'm babysitting two guys who are older than me.I'm pissed off.I am upset.I'm confused and do I wanna talk about it?Take a guess genius."

"Yes?"

"Absolutely no."Then Jack's face expression changed."Hey Nark!""Oh boy.Don't do this Chad."

"Hey Sophia.But you changed so I guess hottie suits you more."I rolled my eyes.I out my middle finger to the air.Just as I was going to walk away he grabbed my arm and threw me onto Jack and James."Uhm...pardon my manners sir but..."Then I kicked him in the balls."That seemed fun."

Then I turned to his buddies."Do I need to kick you too?Because I will do it with pleasure."Then they left.And Chad stood up."Making girls fight for your crimes?"I rolled my eyes."What could've Jack possibly done?"

"Make out with my girlfriend.Have sex with her on my bed.When I thought he was my friend."I gestured one minute with my pointing finger and turned to Jack.Then slapped him."People don't go behind their friend's back."I turned to Chad and slapped him even harder."Cheater becomes the cheated.I think it serves right."Then we walked away.

"Why did you sleep with his girl?""He was cheating on her in the other room.She knew that.She came at me and I wasn't gonna say no."I rolled my eyes so hard I thought they were gonna get stuck.

"I honestly want to despise you but he kinda deserved that.But also very wrong but again he deserved that."

"I think Jack got the point."

"Yeah.You got the point right?"

"It was wrong but he did deserve it but it was wrong regardless but he deserved it.Yeah I got the bloody point."

"For someone who's been in Paris for a long time you sure have a nice British accent."His smirk turned into genuine smile.Then all three of us walked.And the next thing I know we're in my house.

"Before we get in I want to ask you James something.Do you remember the first time you came here?"He nodded."You weren't looking for the bathroom were you?"He shook his head."What were you looking for?"

"A file my father asked.But it came right through the office door in your hand later so..."I chuckled."I'm gonna call Dylan and make sure he doesn't freak out.He doesn't exactly like you guys."I called Dylan afterwards."Hey."

"So what are you doing in front of the house with Narks waiting?"

"We're gonna come in.Just don't freak out."

"Don't freak out?Caleb is here in your room drinking whiskey.How am I not supposed to freak out?"

"Ok what is-why?Give the phone over."Then I heard his steps rushing to my room."What are you doing in there?"I walked away from the boys."I thought I would stop by.I never thought you'd go full nanny on them."I rolled my eyes."Well don't get out of my room.We're coming in."I hung up and we headed in.

"Beer?""Nope."I turned to Jack."Oh I seriously need to answer that?"I scoffed and brought two beers.Three if we count Dylan."DYLAN!GET YOUR ASS BACK TO THE LIVING ROOM YOU FREAKING MANIAC!"He rolled down the stairs so I helped him up.

"Sorry if I freaked you out."

"You always freak me out.It is so unfair."I rolled my eyes and I went upstairs to my room."Hey."He was laying on my bed checking the book that school is forcing us to read."This is boring."I rolled my eyes."Yeah well it's in the exam so...I don't have much of a choice."I went inside my room and sat on my desk and turned my chair over.

"You know that Nark brothers are in this house right?"He rolled his eyes."We need to talk."I sighed."We probably do.But do we have to talk when I'm babysitting?"He nodded and threw my book away.

"Fine I'm listening.Dylan will probably make small talk and get rid of them in five minutes anyway."

"I'm gonna be selfish."

"I am highly confused.And it's not very often you find me confused Caleb."

"Yeah...don't say my name."

"O-Ok.You're weird."

"You walked on my kitchen island like it was a beauty pegeant and I said nothing."

"Fine you have a point.Selfish how?"

"I'm not gonna think about your safety being threatened because you're seeing me.I don't care."

"You know I can bore them to death."I turned my chair 360.

"That's very possible."I threw one of my textbooks at him."Do you even study?"

"At home?Never.Free periods when I have nothing to do?Always."

He staighten himself up on my bed."It's ok to be selfish Caleb.I'm selfish.You killed many people involving my life and ruined my entire life for a while but...I'm here aren't I?"

"You sure are."Then he kissed me.He sat back on my bed.And I don't know how long later Dylan barged in."Ok jus because I approved doesn't mean you guys can do...this in front of me."I rolled my eyes and continued to kiss Caleb.

"Oh and Narks are coming upstairs."Then he left."You shoudl have started with that you motherfucking idiot of a dumbass."I got off of Caleb."It's going to be a secret then."I rolled my eyes."You're loving this aren't you?"He nodded and went to my window as a door and left.