«17»

After we ate lunch we left the mall.I texted Felix.We decided to meet tonight for a double date.So Axel and Dylan could meet.Then maybe we'll go our seprate ways.After we got home and took a shower one by one we got ready."How do I look?"I chuckled."Dylan you look sharp.But what does that number mean?"I showed his leather jacket's back.

"Me and a few buddies from juvie gave each other codes.We named every number with a personality trait.I got what they thought of me.And I did the same for them.We still text and tal shit about each other on social media."I smiled."That's actually really sweet."I sighed."That was weird."He nodded.

"Well I'm gonna go change."I went back to my room and took the towel off and changed into my outfits."I'm ready."I wore some of Leah's clothes."Sophia?""Don't get used to it.Black still is my favorite color.Just for one night so I won't scare off the twins."

"Wise choice."

Not long after the boys arrived in two cars.This is gonna be fun."Sophia.""Felix."He opened the car door for me and I got in after I winked at Dylan.Then both cars drove to a great half fancy restaurant.Not like the ones James took me.Those are the worst.

We went to our table and started chatting.After dinner our conversations continued.

"So who do you guys live with?"I chuckled."We live together."Felix seemed like he didn't like the idea of me living with Dylan but then he looked at his brother and thought it made sense I guess.

"I asked him to move in with me after my bestfriend and his ex girlfriend died.It's actually been less than a month."They both went dead silent."Sophia and I are the only reminders we have of her.And she's my best friend."

"That's cute."Axel's comment made Dylan blush?!Wow."It is.By the way guys I am terribly sorry that we had to meet up this fast.Tomorrow we both are extremely busy."I looked at Dylan and we just kinda laughed at each other.

"If you guys don't mind me asking what are you guys busy with?"I smiled at Axel."I don't mind.So basically there was this guy who offered me a job and I am going to give him an answer tomorrow.Because he seems to never listen to me.And the things he says about me when I'M not around?Unbelievable.So long story short...payback is a bitch."

We all chuckled."Should we leave?"I turned my head to Felix."I think we should."I turned to Axel and winked.He started blushing too.Dylan blushed at the sight of Axel blushing."Let's go Felix."I grabbed his hand and we left."The tension between those two is extreme."

"Do you mind?""Mind what?"He gave me a peck from the lips."I don't mind."Then I pulled him from his shirt and we started making out.He pinned me to the wall behind us and I giggled."I think we shouldn't do this here."

"Let's go."Then he took his car keys out and I snatched them."Let's go.I'm driving."Then I drove to his place as he directed me.

We went upstairs to his place and he picked me up and started kissing me immediately."You don't waste time do you?""I don't."Then he opened my ponytail and continued.He put me on his dining table.I ran my fingers through his hair.He seemed to enjoy it.A lot.Then he took my top off and I took his."How about a change of locations?""Don't mind if I do Sophia."His deep voice was really turning me on.

And the rest was history.A few hours later around midnight Axel and Dylan came.I was taking a sip of my beer in one of Felix's shirt with nothing inside."My brother doesn't lose any time does he?"I got off my seat."He sure took his time with me."I winked at Axel and he seemed disgusted."So may I steal my friend for a quick minute?"Then Axel left.

"How was it?You guys took your time out."

"I feel guilty.It's been fun and cute...but I feel like I'm betraying Leah."I sighed."I-I know.And...it's ok.You loved her.But being with Axel won't change the fact that you loved her.Best way to move on is to move on.Doesn't matter if you're ready or not.It's hard.Very hard.But it is what it is."

He sighed and hugged me."Thanks Soph.""Anytime Champ.Anytime."Then we all went back to the kitchen."One thing I am very curious about is how did your parents let Dylan be your roommate?"I turned at Dylan.

"Soph you don't have to."I sighed."It's ok though."I turned to the twins."My parents died a couple months ago.I lost them before I lost my best friend."Their faces turned into frowns."We're sorry for your loss."I chuckled."It's fine.I hated them both.Though it hurt that they've never been the parents I deserved."

"You don't feel sad?Or anything negative about it?"I shook my head."These stuff is so depressing let's talk about something else."

Then Dylan checked the time."I don't think we have enough time to talk about anything else."I checked the time."Shit!"I turned to the twins."Guys we need to head out."I went to Felix's room and got my stuff."I'm gonna keep the shirt."I winked at him."Thanks for having us both guys."

"No problem Dylan.See you guys soon."I chuckled."We will."Then we both left.We called ourselves a cab and went straight home to go over our plan for tomorrow morning.

We handled everything and since we had no sleep in us yet we just sat around.

"So how was you and Axel?"

"It went pretty great.We went to this coffee house his friend owns.They had pretty good things.I think you'll love it.Then we just talked you know?"I chuckled."I don't think I have to ask what happened with you and Felix?"I laughed.

"Dude look at me.I am naked under a shirt from a guy I met this morning.But he's actually good at pillow talk you know?It was nice to talk with someone.Listen to someone again."

"I talk a lot!"Then he threw his snack at me.I ate it."It's not the same with you Dylan!"Then sleep slowly started hitting us and we just went to sleep.Hoping tomorrow will go exactly according our plan.