«19»

"Dylan?"

"What?"

"What do you think about partying tonight with the twins?"

"I'm down.I'll text Axel."I chuckled."It's Chad's party.He invited me before he knew it was me."He turned to me immediately."Chad?As in...""Yes Leah's ex."He laughed.And laughed."You wear a crop top and high heeled combat boots one day and he's all over you?!"I chuckled as he continued to laugh."That's rich.That's just...rich."I turned to Dylan.He wasn't laughing because it was funny.He's laughing because he's mad?

"Dylan?"

"He cheated on Leah.I might not be with her anymore but I still wanna beat the shit out of him."I sighed."This last period and then we'll head home and talk to the twins if you wanna go."

"Oh I'm going.I'm not gonne let them use you.But that doesn't mean I won't beat him if I see him."I sighed."Then we'll just avoid him.Ok?"He nodded and we met at Chad's house with the twins.

"Looking gorgeous Sophia."

"Thanks Axel

"Thanks Axel."Then Felix parked the car and we all went inside.We danced our asses off.We drank.Except Axel.He didn't wanna drink.Me and Felix were having fun and then out of no fucking where Chad shows up."Cheating on Jack?Real low when you told me that I cheated on Leah."I chuckled.

"I'm not cheating on anyone.And you don't deserve to say her name!"He laughed."You know Jack is very upset that you're cheating on him."I laughed."Chad you are delusional.

Then Felix looked into my eyes."Are you cheating on someone with me?"I turned to Chad."Tell that bastard I am not his girlfriend.I never was and I never will be."Then I dragged Felix out of the house.

"I'm not cheating on anyone with you.Dude you are basically my first boyfriend.Jack is just a brat who thinks that I like him.When in reality I despise him for kissing me without my permission.I went to detention shit ton of times because I beat him for kissing me."

"What did you just say?"

"I said I went to detention shit ton of times becau-"

"No.Way before that."I was confused.What did I say before I said that?"That Jack is a brat?"He shook his head."No.You said that I was your boyfriend."

"I did?"He nodded."Well are you?"Then he kissed me."I don't think I got my answer."Then he kissed me more roughly and we ended up at the back of his car.And damn it was uncomfortable.Then we just drove to my place since it was closer.

A few days went by and I thought I'd go to work.I read the dress code.And it's basically professional wear.And I thought since I am breaking most of the rules I said why not do this properly.I wore black high heels and a strapless short pencil skirt dress with a golden belt.I came and they showed me to my office.Dylan came a few minutes later because he said he'd get us some coffee.

"Thank you."Then he sat to the desk in front of me."I don't know what I'm supposed to do here.""I don't either.They just want to keep me under their control.And I wasn't coming to wolf's den on my own."He chuckled."Wanna play nuts?"He took a bag of nuts from his bag."Dude!"I chuckled."This room's walls are glass you know that right?"He looked around."I do.But since the can't exactly fire us...why not?"

It made sense.So we played.After a few minutes Dylan left for a bathroom break and it was almost lunch time.I was bored so I texted Felix.We were having a nice conversation."What do you think this place is huh?"I told Felix that my useless co-worker walked in and shut my phone."Hello Caleb."

"This is not a playground for kids like you and Dylan."I chuckled."What are you gonna do about it?"He walked towards my desk."You forget who I am fast don't you Sophia?""No.I don't.You're the assassin that killed both of my parents and my best friend.But does Elijah know I saw you kill them both?"I stood up straight in front of him.

He put his arm on the wall.Closing my exit.But..."Really?"Then I took my heels off.Walked under his arm and when I came to the door I wore my heels back."Have a nice day bastard."Then I out my middle finger to the air and left.

On my way out I saw Dylan and we left together.And everybody in the building was talking.Whispering about me.They think I can't hear them but I can.So when I reached the receptionist I asked."Why is everybody talking about me?"

"Uhm...""I'm not gonna do anything.I just wanna know."She took a deep breath."You talked back to Mr.Grayson.And the office knows about the day you came.None of us ever dared to speak in front of him.James and Jack are not as scary as him.We're basically all terrified of Mr.Grayson."

I laughed."Terrified of him?Terrified of Caleb?Are you guys for real?"Then I turned around and went over to Dylan who was waiting for me in the car.

Well this is fucking priceless.

The day after that we talked with the twins and decided to have dinner at our place for Chrismas.Then we went to shop hunting.I got Felix a dark red hoodie with a black playboy symbol at the back.

I don't know what Dylan got for Axel but I bet it has a meaning between them just like playboy bunny has a meaning between us.

Following day I wore a red sweather that was a dress on me.

We met with the twins at the coffee house and Felix picked me up bridal style before we headed in

We met with the twins at the coffee house and Felix picked me up bridal style before we headed in.And after we came in I turned to Felix."My dear boyfriend can you put me down?"He shook his head and we went to our usual spot with the others.

Felix kept me in his arms and I enjoyed it a lot.The waitress brought our drinks.Gingerbread latte with gingerbreag crumbs.We thanked her and enjoyed our time together.Then Axel and Felix saw someone coming towards them and I had to look.

"Felix my man how ar-Sophia?"I got off of Felix's lap."Hey James."