«10»

A couple days went by and I got a call."Who is it?I am seriously getting tired from this unknown numbers these days."

"It's me James.I thought I would talk to you."I rolled my eyes."Why?""I don't know I felt like it."I chuckled."I'm not gonna for your father.Let's make that clear first.I'm just 18.Second I don't want Jack to kiss me when he feels like it because he did it again and I got detention for beating his ass.Again."

"I'm sorry.I'll talk to him.I'm in front of your house."I scoffed."Of course you are.Well I'M not gonna change my outfit just because made a last minute call because ou felt like it."I got down in my pjs.

I took a grey oversized hoodie and left the house

I took a grey oversized hoodie and left the house."Drive."I took my phone out and texted Leah and Dylan from Snaphat.

---Group Chat---

Sophia:Guys James came to get me.Something is wrong.But don't worry.I think I'll be able to handle it.

Leah:Soph do you want Dylan and I to get you?

Dylan:We can if you want.

Sophia:No guys.I'll be fine.Just giving you a heads up.

I put my phone at my hoodie's pocket and we arrived."So we're at your house.Awesome."James opened the door and surprisingly the place was more crowded."Let's go to my room."Then I followed him to his room."Enjoy."I rolled my eyes."Am I supposed to be impressed?Because I'm not."

"Don't be shy.Do whatever you want.I'll be back in a minute."I chuckled."Who said I'd be shy?"I got on his bed and laid on it.I took my phone out and started scrolling through instagram.I started singing in a very low voice.It was only enough for me to hear.

Then randomly a guy showed up."Who are you?"I put my phone down."Uh...who are you?You know what?Don't answer.I don't even wanna know."Then I went back to my phone as he left.Then I heard laughing outside.But I just focused on the surprisingly relaxing slime video in front of me.

And not long after another guy showed up."Sophia Johnson.So you are the bitch everybody is talking about."I chuckled."And you are?""Better if I keep it to myself."When he was gonna close the door I realized his ring."It's you."But he closed the door.I got off of the bed and ran after him.

I ran to the front door but he drove off."What are you doing outside?"I turned around and it was James."Uh...nothing.""Well come on then.It's cold outside."I went back inside and my mind wondered around.I couldn't focus on what James was telling me.

"I'm sorry but I can't focus on what you're saying and that's not fair to you.I'm-I'M gonna head out."I grabbed my phone and my hoodie and went outside.I called Dylan assuming Leah is asleep."No answer Dylan.Really?"I rolled my eyes and texted out group chat that I'm gonna head home.

I found a cab and went home.I hung the key onto the key hook.And the storage room's keys caught my attention."Don't mind if I check it out."I grabbed the house keys and the storage keys and pulled over another cab.I am in luck tonight.

I walked towards the storage and opened it.It was harder than I thought.I didn't love him.He didn't mean anything to me.He was horrible to me and I just couldn't keep my emotions under control."Wow.This gonna be very hard."I sniffed a couple times."Let's see what you kept."His university degrees.His journals.His childhood photo albums.And a lot more stuff that I'd rather burn.

"You know dad I hate you.And I am so jealous of you.You got away with everything in your life.You cheated on mom.You got away with it.You divorced.You got away with it.You never really paid for your actions.You abandoned me.You got away with it.Yo refused to raise me and I am your daughter.But you got away with that too.For years my mom looked after me.Yes it was like hell but at least she was willing to look after me.I just couldn't live up to her expectations."

I wiped my face."You stole and you got away with it.It's not just the money though.You stole my life.You stole my childhood.Or let me rephrase that.You ruined my childhood."I laughed."And now you're dead.That's why I am so jealous of you.You got to died.And I didn't.When in reality the only thing I was trying to accomplish was death."

"That's pretty sad if you ask me."I turned around and it was him."It's you."He rolled his eyes."I think you loved him.You say you hate him but from the looks of it you loved him a lot."I rolled my eyes."I used to love him.Maybe that's why."I chuckled and wiped my face."You probably know what I wanna ask you.But I just need and answer.Why?Why didn't you pull the motherfucking trigger?"

"Because yo-"Then I heard my mom."My baby."Then she hugged me but I pushed her away."I didn't know you had a boyfriend I'm sorry.Hi I'm Genevieve."She reached for his hand but he didn't give it to her.

"He's not my boyfriend.Mom what are you doing here?I remember vividly that you need to consider me moved out."

"Mrs.Finch called me."I scoffed."Of course she did.I knew she was gonna fuck me over one way."

"LANGUAGE!"I laughed."You don't get to yell at me!""I am your mother be respectful!"

And what happened was much more interesting."Oh for fuck's sake.Shut up women!"Then he shot her."What have you done?"

"You're eighteen.Aren't you?Then you have nothing to worry about.Let's go."

"I'm not going anywhere.Thanks for killing her but no.""You left me no choice."Then he threw me over his shoulder."What the hell?!""Shut up."Then he threw into the backseat and drove away.We came to assuming his place?"Get my computer from the backseat."

I took it but I gave it to him right after."I'm not your butler."We went inside and he opened his computer.Not ten minutes later he shut it and turned to me."Are you gonna answer me?"

"I didn't kill you becau-"Then his doorbell rang.He peeked through the curtains."Fuck!"Then he rushed me into his room."Get under the covers.And act like you're sleeping."Then he threw his shirt on the floor."Do it.""Ok!"I got into his bed and acted like I was sleeping.Next thing I know I actually am.